RESOLVED Case# 2015-177 | pieter vogel vs plus500.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Plus500.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 68 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

pieter vogel

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: plus500.com

My Case is: I have made a withdrawal (#411286517) of € 17,556.00 where € 9,456.35 is profit.
I made this money with one position on Japan 225.
http://snag.gy/xcOuY.jpg
So after this i made a withdrawal, this was on 6/10/2015. After 4 days, i contacted them and asked them what the status was of my withdrawal. And they told me it's normal and it normally takes 3-7 working days to clear out.
On monday 12/10/2015, i logged in my account and tried to click on withdrawal and i got this error: Your account is restricted for this action. Please contact support for additional information.
I can't trade either anymore.
So i contacted support and they told me, they send it to the relevant department and that i would get an answer.

So it has been 3 days now and i still don't know what the hell happened to my account.
They didn't even send a email for the reason of blocking my account. I send them a email today and after 10 mins the ticket dissapeared and the status was SOLVED.

I really don't know what to do anymore, so that's why i came here to report this.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by pieter vogel on 10/15/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/08/15 the last contact was on 10/15/15

Details: They would send it to the relevant department and then i would receive my answer..

It has been 9 days for the withdrawal to clear, so they already have broken their own rules (3-7 bussines days)

Company representatives' emails: Ivan <plus500@support.com>

Attachments

• withdraw.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 24
Is that company email correct? @support.com?

Check my post in your Scam Alerts thread for some more advice.

I don't know their email.. I used the ticket system..
Today i have found out that my withdrawal was canceled and there was a system correction of -500 euros.
Don't ask me why..
I also just noticed that my open ticket has been closed and marked as solved.
But i didn't get an answer on my question..

I really feel hopeless against them..

Have you managed to verify what branch of the company you signed up with yet?

Yo AsstMod! Can you get a formal invite out to Plus500 for Peiter's thread sometime soon? Sometimes its the FPA invite that gets these fixed.

My email turned into a trouble-ticket. Plus500 declared it to be resolved. I wrote back and said you still had an issue. They declared the ticked resolved again. This now goes to Open Cases.

Back