RESOLVED Case# 2015-187 | Sudha Dash vs optionsxo.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptionsXO.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 53 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if they ever said we have enough let's stop scamming people.....hang in there you have us and verdict is GUILTY

Attachments

• Admiral-Ackbar_Its-a-scam.jpg
    Admiral-Ackbar_Its-a-scam.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 10
Please anyone reading this, if you lost money, never send any more to the broker if they ask you to do so in order to make up for your losses. It is the most common trick to scam people for more money as if it is not enough that they scammed them in the first place and took their money away.

I can't believe how many times I see people get scammed in this same exact way, but it should actually not come as a surprise when scammers try to get to new traders who have lots of hope and trust in this business and never expect such things to be that common.

Thanks million for your support from all the readers, viewers and forexpeacearmy and to all of them who voted for me. It was a battle with little hope from the worst 3 months of experience with them but magic does happens. And the magic happened here and they refunded my money. My advice to all the readers - do NOT trade with optionsxo. Thanks again for you support guys, very much appreciated.

... And the magic happened here and they refunded my money.

Sudha -- I am SO GLAD that you received your money. I am sure that you received it without explanation or apology, however. Not to worry though, you have your funds and that is the most important thing. The next most important thing would be to prevent others from being taken by them and, hopefully, this series of posts will appropriately advise those who might consider trading with OptionsXO.

Thanks million for your support from all the readers, viewers and forexpeacearmy and to all of them who voted for me. It was a battle with little hope from the worst 3 months of experience with them but magic does happens. And the magic happened here and they refunded my money. My advice to all the readers - do NOT trade with optionsxo. Thanks again for you support guys, very much appreciated.
Spend the money well,thanks to FPA,OptionsXO still in my blacklist (very very scam broker)

Sudha -- I am SO GLAD that you received your money. I am sure that you received it without explanation or apology, however. Not to worry though, you have your funds and that is the most important thing. The next most important thing would be to prevent others from being taken by them and, hopefully, this series of posts will appropriately advise those who might consider trading with OptionsXO.
Hi Asus, no apologise from me. I complained to whoever I can FPA Romania, fraud action police, send my story to newspaper and I told them I will even send this to STV and other channels if they won't refund.

It's a lesson for those who are already a scam victim...not to give up and post all over, complain every way they can.

Optionsxo never apologised. But thanks to you guys here and thanks to God I got my money.

Back