RESOLVED Case# 2016-003 | Omid Rashid vs optionsxo.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptionsXO.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 63 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Selin Karli, Customer Care Manager has taken it upon herself to assist me to get my funds back. She told me that they will refund in parts, and for some reason cannot process it all together.

I will keep updating if any new progress is made.

Selin Karli, Customer Care Manager has taken it upon herself to assist me to get my funds back. She told me that they will refund in parts, and for some reason cannot process it all together.

I will keep updating if any new progress is made.
If I were you I wouldn't hold my breath . This people don't give our money back it doesn't matter what they say

OptionXO very famous scam broker,take there website down,it can be done.
I continue to be in the process of taking action to get my money OptionsXO stole from me. I can't believe they have operated as long as they have and still steal their clients money - their sole purpose.

I continue to be in the process of taking action to get my money OptionsXO stole from me. I can't believe they have operated as long as they have and still steal their clients money - their sole purpose.
Keep updating the progress.

Last week they processed a withdrawal for 2500 pounds from one of my accounts. I still have close to 50,000 CAD Dollars lefts to be released from my accounts. Selin Karli (Customer Care Manager) stated to me that by the end of February they will release all the funds. I am following up with them on daily basis. This has become a nightmare for me. I really hope she is truthful and not lying.

Last week they processed a withdrawal for 2500 pounds from one of my accounts. I still have close to 50,000 CAD Dollars lefts to be released from my accounts. Selin Karli (Customer Care Manager) stated to me that by the end of February they will release all the funds. I am following up with them on daily basis. This has become a nightmare for me. I really hope she is truthful and not lying.
hopefully you'll get the money,keep updating the progress

Omid,

I have read the comments that you have made and you could have written them for me, I have had the exact same problems with Options XO word for word including the colourful characters such as Glen Nelson and Patrick Green. They must have a 'scam' process that seems to work for them.

I still have $534,355 (excluding $100,000 credit which I never asked for) sitting in a Metatrader account that they will not release. The credit only came about when the entered a recklessly traded that lost almost $500,000, that was achieved upon entering the trade. I would have thought upon trading normally there must be fail safes in place, but I suppose when you are entering a scam, the fail safes are either removed or not used at all.

Rather than go through write out the entire episode as you have already done, I would like to support and add weight to any proceedings or action that is being taken against Options XO.

Money is one thing, but the impact of losing your hard earned investment to people that don't care about the consequences this has on ordinary people like myself is another. It almost cost me my children's education and I shall be happy to get involved with any legal proceedings against these sharks.

All the best,

Mark

Omid,

I have read the comments that you have made and you could have written them for me, I have had the exact same problems with Options XO word for word including the colourful characters such as Glen Nelson and Patrick Green. They must have a 'scam' process that seems to work for them.

I still have $534,355 (excluding $100,000 credit which I never asked for) sitting in a Metatrader account that they will not release. The credit only came about when the entered a recklessly traded that lost almost $500,000, that was achieved upon entering the trade. I would have thought upon trading normally there must be fail safes in place, but I suppose when you are entering a scam, the fail safes are either removed or not used at all.

Rather than go through write out the entire episode as you have already done, I would like to support and add weight to any proceedings or action that is being taken against Options XO.

Money is one thing, but the impact of losing your hard earned investment to people that don't care about the consequences this has on ordinary people like myself is another. It almost cost me my children's education and I shall be happy to get involved with any legal proceedings against these sharks.

All the best,

Mark
Hi Mark, I will give them until the end of the week, since they told me by the end of the month money will be released. If they do not comply then I have a few other people and together we will take action against OptionsXO.

You may send me a personal message with your phone number or email address so that I can be in contact with you.

Omid, what is the situation with your account now? I am still trying to get my money back which was lost by a particular 'broker' (a deliberate act after I refused to deposit more funds into the account). However, when I attempt to open the OptionsXO website, it appears that I am being blocked. I am fully prepared to take this as far as possible to get these criminals behind bars.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 14.51.20.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 14.51.20.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 10
Back