RESOLVED Case# 2016-057 | julie4444 vs Stockpair.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that StockPair.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 67 98.5%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

julie4444

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: Stockpair.com

My Case is: hello, I have traded with Stockpair, they transferred me 500 pounds, the rest they told me they put to my closed account, which is a big lie, because nobody can put money to the closed account, as it automatically bounces back and my bank has confirmed this, I went to my bank 15 times, they told me that the funds are with the Stockpair.so basically I have a big struggle to get the rest 200 pounds I won, as they just blame my bank.its a very greedy broker...

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by julie4444 on 02/25/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 01/22/16 the last contact was on 02/26/16

Details: the company told me that the money is with the bank, my bank denies this....find official letter attached.

Company representatives' emails: Julia <jul88888999@gmail.com> I am registered on stockpair with email Julijaantipina@yahoo.co.uk

Attachments

• 2016-02-03 122643.PDF
    116.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Stockpair response back.doc
    27 KB · Views: 12
Yo AsstModerator. Looks like Julie already invited them to her Scam Alerts thread. When you have a moment, can you issue the formal invitation?

Julie, you put your own address in the slot where you were supposed to put the addresses you've contacted at Stockpair.

Yo AsstMod! Now that we've got the addresses, can you get the formal invite out soon?

Thanks Julie for a wake up call, I was about to start business with them.Now I am going to stay as far from them as I possibly can.

Thanks Julie for a wake up call, I was about to start business with them.Now I am going to stay as far from them as I possibly can.

That's how it's supposed to work. If a company rips off one FPA member, all the others should let them know that we won't be doing business with that company.

Oh, and GUILTY!

Back