RESOLVED Case# 2016-057 | julie4444 vs Stockpair.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that StockPair.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 67 98.5%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stockpair... they kept telling me to make deposits whenever i lose all my money with the promise that an analyst will call me as soon as i deposited £2k etc to help me with my trades. "You are losing money! That is very bad for my portfolio and my company will be breathing down my neck! Make the deposits now and dont trade on your own. My analyst will call u and we will guide u from here!"

Oh yeah.... I fell for that twice but no calls from the so-called analyst came. Today i lost everything again..... and lo and behold....the call came straightaway. Same old BS.... so I told the account manager I no longer have any money to deposit because everytime i do so, no darn analyst ever called. Instead of hearing me out, she got edgy and said she doesnt trust me that i dont have anymore money etc. She didnt even acknowledge what i told her about the promised analyst not calling me.

Stockpair.... i am seriously starting to have my doubts about them.

Chun

All in all, i lost a total deposits of £8350 with promises that an analyst will guide me through to get profitable trades. A promise that never came...

Hi Julie, may I know what did you talk to the manager so that they are willing to refund the lost deposits to you? Could you share your experience? I hope to sort out my case without going to court.

Back