RESOLVED - Case# 2016-066 | bobsbeer vs binarybrokerz.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BinaryBrokerz.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 73 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While I did get my money out of this company, I did get a call to say I needed to put $5000 back in as they had sent too much in error. The chance of me putting even $5 back into this company are about as remote as finding a yeti wearing a bowler hat. Be VERY VERY careful with this company. In fact avoid like the plague.

First I signed up for one of these auto binary systems that didnt work and was asigned these scammers as my broker
I had the same problem Lisa Foster call me and told me to put trades on At first things went ok and most trades won then she rang me and to put 3 trades on using all my funds All the trades lost and I lost $1800 I was then contacted again by another guy asking me to put more money in and I wont tell you what I said to him because it wasn't very nice
These people are just scammers
I hope this helps others who sign with these bastards
Unfortunately, there nothing to stop them and put them return our lost money yet. My bank told me I passed 120 days and very likely I don't get my money back. BB also didn't respond to my lawyer, which means next level of legal action must be taken but that will involve more costs. Such a headache!

First I signed up for one of these auto binary systems that didnt work and was asigned these scammers as my broker
I had the same problem Lisa Foster call me and told me to put trades on At first things went ok and most trades won then she rang me and to put 3 trades on using all my funds All the trades lost and I lost $1800 I was then contacted again by another guy asking me to put more money in and I wont tell you what I said to him because it wasn't very nice
Unfortunately, there nothing to stop them and put them return our lost money yet. My bank told me I passed 120 days and very likely I don't get my money back. BB also didn't respond to my lawyer, which means next level of legal action must be taken but that will involve more costs. Such a headache!
Richard, did u try to recover ur money? If you pay by credit card less

Richard, did u try to recover ur money? If you pay by credit card less
Less than 120 days, you should easily request the refund from credit card company.

Back