RESOLVED - Case# 2016-135 | scrimpycoot vs tradorax.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Tradorax.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 71 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Tradorax is registration as below based on their website, and that particular address seems to be where a lot of "questionable" companies registered at.

"TDorax is owned and operated by AM Capital Ltd, Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands MH96960. Billing and Clearing services are provided by Alpha Capital House Ltd of Suite O0038, 35 Victoria Road, Darlington, Durham DL1 5SF, UK.

tradorax is not governed or regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission"

Wish you can resolve your case with them and get your money back. Good luck.

Now tradorax has blocked me from Facebook, so I cant bother them with any more messages, I've tried contacting support and they just refuse to connect, and Jake/Mark is unresponsive on Skype. I've also tried contacting the tradorax rep that replied to other of these scam threads on FPA but still don't get an answer from there either. :(

Sorry to hear that another Binary broker follows the "standard" procedure. Looks like Tradorax turned into trader T-Rex:mad:

They ran out of lies and don't want to admit the truth.
Sorry to hear that another Binary broker follows the "standard" procedure. Looks like Tradorax turned into trader T-Rex:mad:
yea i guess so, I've been having some friends send them a little message including the link on Facebook, to this thread, I assume they're getting blocked once they send it, but i figure as some point, either they'll give up their Facebook, or have to respond to stop the message spam. I would figure that is the best option currently if they wont respond on their own. so hopefully they'll gain some sense and squash this with a settlement of some sort instead of trying to ignore me...

They ran out of lies and don't want to admit the truth.
yea i guess so, I've been having some friends send them a little message including the link on Facebook, to this thread, I assume they're getting blocked once they send it, but i figure as some point, either they'll give up their Facebook, or have to respond to stop the message spam. I would figure that is the best option currently if they wont respond on their own. so hopefully they'll gain some sense and squash this with a settlement of some sort instead of trying to ignore me...
One of my friends was able to get a response, said they'll look into it today (7/29/2016)

Attachments

• Capture response.PNG
    Capture response.PNG
    339.8 KB · Views: 9
Just got a call from tradorax rep Chripstopher John that they are going to respond to the thread. He tried to negotiate with me over the phone a way to get me to accept the bonuses, I obviously refused, and like i did continue to stand that i did not accept any bonuses, nor would i ever approve any bonuses, and obviously they don't have anything stating otherwise, as i obviously did not sign anything. The only negotiation I am willing to make is getting my money free and clear. They tried to push me to remove all my negative reviews and close this case, and only after would they then give me a small portion of money and then force me to continue trading the bonus that i NEVER agreed to. I told the rep to keep all further negotiations ect in writing on this thread.

Back