RESOLVED Case# 2017-019 | giubo360 vs binarytilt.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BinaryTilt.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 66 98.5%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giubo360

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.binarytilt.com/

My Case is: BinaryTilt
Account: 115703 Bologni Giuliano

PayOut ID: 512345
Requested payout of 250€ 12/13/2016 still in review ???
Sent many mails 2-3 per week to mail address representatives
One and a half month has passed since the first request. Nothing has come.

Bologni Giuliano
cell : 3336362483
Email giubo360@gmail.com

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by giubo360 giubo360@gmail.com on 01/31/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 01/06/17 the last contact was on 01/31/17

Details: Had olly one replay from BinaryTilt Support ( support@binarytilt.com ) 2017/01/08

content
Hi Guilano
I will forward your request one more time to the financial department
We are handling your withdrawal.

No answer at all from this date.

Company representatives' emails: support <support@binarytilt.com>
compliance dept <compliance@binarytilt.com>
michelle casilieris <michelle@binarytilt.com>

Attachments

• binary tilt_deposit.PNG
    47.6 KB · Views: 12
  • BinaryTilt_ BankingHistory.PNG
    114.4 KB · Views: 17
  • BinaryTilt_Banking.PNG
    36.6 KB · Views: 13
  • BinaryTilt_WithDraw.PNG
    129.9 KB · Views: 12
Check my advice in your Scam Alerts thread. Post an update there and in this thread once you've gotten that invitation to the Scam Alerts thread issued.

Check my advice in your Scam Alerts thread. Post an update there and in this thread once you've gotten that invitation to the Scam Alerts thread issued.

Hi Pharaoh
Today i've received email from BinaryTilt support . ( the third )
( Thank you for the email. I'm sorry to hear your opinion about BinaryTilt. I have sent a message to our financial department to receive more details where your withdrawal is standing. ) .

Let us see where may Withìdrawal is. I do not think they'll give me a good answer.
Giuliano

I've already informed the CEO of your issue. I'm sending the formal invitation now. Because of the lack of serious communication, I'm going ahead and moving this thread to Open Cases now. I hope that Binary Tilt's people decide to start taking a real look at this issue and resolve it. If not, the voting begins next week.

Giuliano,

Since your original transaction was on 21 October 2016 you should start a process of charging this back through your credit card / debit card provider in relation to "goods or services not delivered as expected". Visa and Mastercard are both very reliable in this matter, so long as you can prepare a reasonable case as to why they have not delivered as expected. You are currently within the 120 day time limit for this but need to notify your bank immediately and get the ball started on this.

In order to do this you will need to get some clear paperwork that they have emailed to you, or that is available on their website, to prove that the service is not delivered as expected. There is also normally a requirement that you have gone through the "complaints process" with the company concerned to see if you can get this resolved without getting the banks involved. However, after trying for a short while (as you have done) with no luck then you can tell the bank that you reasonably have tried to resolve this but think they are dragging their feet to allow the time for credit card chargeback process to elapse.

Since your 120 days are coming up soon I would get going on this...

B

Giuliano,

Since your original transaction was on 21 October 2016 you should start a process of charging this back through your credit card / debit card provider in relation to "goods or services not delivered as expected". Visa and Mastercard are both very reliable in this matter, so long as you can prepare a reasonable case as to why they have not delivered as expected. You are currently within the 120 day time limit for this but need to notify your bank immediately and get the ball started on this.

In order to do this you will need to get some clear paperwork that they have emailed to you, or that is available on their website, to prove that the service is not delivered as expected. There is also normally a requirement that you have gone through the "complaints process" with the company concerned to see if you can get this resolved without getting the banks involved. However, after trying for a short while (as you have done) with no luck then you can tell the bank that you reasonably have tried to resolve this but think they are dragging their feet to allow the time for credit card chargeback process to elapse.

Since your 120 days are coming up soon I would get going on this...

B
Tankyou in advance for the advice
I am preparing a doc to be sent to the bank for the chargeback.

No reasonable replies to the client's requests ....and delaying tactics by making him think they are looking after it and then not getting back to him ..... scam alert .....

Another "off exchange" scam outfit, pretend "hypothetical" paper trading with no means of consolidating actual transactions.
Thus the reason why withdrawals, refund, etc are impossible.
If the only method of refund or withdrawal is a charge-back, then do so without hesitation.

"This fake gambling outfit is about as senseless as handle bars on an uncastrated steer.." - anonymous

Guilty as sin, when will they finally put a stop to Binary scams.
I have NEVER read a good revue about them.
Just seems like people get taken for a ride all the time.

Back