RESOLVED Case# 2018-002 | martinfx28 vs fxclub.org

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FxClub.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 59 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

martinfx28

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.fxclub.org

My Case is: I've been trading with these guys for almost two years (March 2016). I traded without problems making profit and even they allowed me to make a withdrawal once.

Two months ago on Oct 17, I placed a withdrawal request which was rejected one, two, a number of times. Each time they requested a different document, supposedly for AML verification.

I provided the documents in timely matter the same day they requested them. On the other hand one has to wait days, even weeks for them to reply an email. When I provided everything you could imagine and there was nothing left to ask using the AML excuse, they stop replying me and the account was put under "verification".

Verification of what? The account has been blocked/put under verification ever since, and no one explained anything for the last two months now. The only person that used to reply my emails once a week is an account manager that is unable to get any responses or explanations for me. According to him "internal control" doesn't share any information about this case with him. Really? Two months like this?

I traded FX many years and I know what's normal and what's not. This broker is showing a scam behavior, illegally withholding my funds without any explanations. We are talking about usd 30k here, it's not a couple hundred dollars.

I'm attaching a few screenshots showing my accounts on the FxClub portal and also the list of emails exchanged with them over the last two months. Additionally three emails from the account's manager so you can see what they are replying.

The account numbers are: 700097518 , 710092772 and 720181472.

I invited the broker to join the thread but haven't heard from them after that.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Martin B. on 12/15/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/23/17 the last contact was on 12/18/17

Details: I RECEIVED THIS KIND OF EMAILS AT LEAST 20 TIMES. I PROVIDED EVRYTHING THEY REQUESTING, EVEN THEY REQUESTED THE SAME DOCUMENTS SEVERAL TIMES.

Dear Client,

Thank you for the loyalty to our company.
To prevent fraud and to ensure safety of clients’ funds LIBERTEX asks you to upload during 3 days up to Dec 4, 2017 into your Account management My documents section another coloured scan/coloured photo of your passport AA*****33 (pages with your photo, registration and signature) in a good quality.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

==================================================

WHEN I ASKED FOR EXPLANATIONS NO ONE REPLIED BUT THE ACCOUNT MANAGER WHO SAID HE DIDN'T HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT WHY MY WITHDRAWALS WERE NOT PROCESSED. EVERYTHING WAS IN HANDS OF "INTERNAL CONTROL" AND THEY WOULDN'T SHARE ANY INFORMATION WITH HIM.

Hello, Martin!

I am having the situation under control.
But your issue is under Internal Control surveillance.
Probably theу are making some more detailed verification.
This is a department that is beyond my zone of influence.

I shall try to support your case but still I cannot force them to take any certain decision.
I hope it will not take them long and they will let us know the outcome as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding.

-----------------------------------------------------

I shall get in touch with our Internal control dept. to ask them about sending you any comment on their behalf.
As I told you before the situation is fully under their control but they would not share any bit of information with me.
So, I shall ask them at least to update you personally on the issue.

----------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, I have got new information.
I asked for an update but the Internal Control wouldn't give any highlights.

Anyway, you are absolutely in your right to act in the way you like it.

Sorry about not having chance to push anyone.

Company representatives' emails: Dmitry Noskov (Account manager and the only visible person) <dmitry.noskov@forexclub.ru>
Info <info@fxclub.org>
Money <money@fxclub.org>
Support <support@fxclub.org>
Documents <documents@fxclub.org>

Attachments

• screenshots pdf.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
Since you already invited them and got no response, I've just issued the formal FPA invitation. Please post an update on Wednesday the 10th to let me know if you've heard anything new from them or not.

Hmmm.... Trading with the broker for 2 years without a problem, requested documents promptly provided, previous withdrawal successful .... but now they are placing obstacles in the way preventing further withdrawal. The point of having an account manager is for then to manage your interface with the company. If the account manager is unable to answer your question about the problem they themselves have raised then what is the point of an account manager? What is it they are managing?
It all sounds very suspicious to me and a RED flag is always raised when withdrawal requests instigate an internal, unexplained and unjustified verification (of what?). This is typical scam behaviour. You have been civil in all your correspondence with them but they refuse to explain themselves and continue to withhold your money. This is clearly a GUILTY vote from me.

Amazing how suddenly the broker demands, but cannot process, common ID documents. Looks to me like a simple attempt to wear down the client. Imagine if all withdrawals suddenly had these roadblocks. Within a month or two, more than half of clients would give up.

GUILTY!

Simply unacceptable, guilty fake broker.

Withdrawal? Your issue is now controlled under Internal Control surveillance, and infinite loops of detailed verification will ensue...

Thank you all for voting.

I am letting the broker know about the outcome of this court case. So far no one contacted me, and of course, I haven't received my funds either.

Back