RESOLVED Case# 2018-013 | chitak vs tifia.com

Just in case he missed it, I replied and quoted TifiaFX's representative. He should get a notification.

I apologize for not responding sooner. Another case has taken a considerable amount of time. It took so much I had to add an FAQ item just about it in post #3 here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-court-faq-other-questions.13636/#post-305806

With the rules more clearly spelled out, I hope cases of that type won't be wasting too much more of my time so I can spend more time focusing on cases like yours.

No problem at all, thank you for all that you do for the community. We are waiting for Tifia to reply anyways. On that note they've had plenty of time to look at this, but no response.

Just in case he missed it, I replied and quoted TifiaFX's representative. He should get a notification.

I apologize for not responding sooner. Another case has taken a considerable amount of time. It took so much I had to add an FAQ item just about it in post #3 here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-court-faq-other-questions.13636/#post-305806

With the rules more clearly spelled out, I hope cases of that type won't be wasting too much more of my time so I can spend more time focusing on cases like yours.

I have now sent the 3 brokers log in info(with read-only passwords)to the Tifia rep via a private message and included you AsstModerator in the message so you can verify all I sent is what I say it is and I indeed sent it. This is to show I did not photoshop the trading statements as the Tifia rep implied in the scam alert thread, what better proof than the actual account log in info.

Thanks for your patience, and also your hard work on this. Since you CCed me on the message to Tifia's rep, that should prevent any question about whether you sent the info. For now, I'll wait and see what Tifia's rep has to say. If necessary, I'll open the accounts and take screenshots to prove the trades all opened within a few seconds of your trade at Tifia.

Thanks for your patience, and also your hard work on this. Since you CCed me on the message to Tifia's rep, that should prevent any question about whether you sent the info. For now, I'll wait and see what Tifia's rep has to say. If necessary, I'll open the accounts and take screenshots to prove the trades all opened within a few seconds of your trade at Tifia.
Thanks for all your hard work AsstMod!

Hey Asst Mod. Tifia again confirmed they will not be refunding my money even after providing all of these other trading statements. Unfortunately this broker will never change their story, they've decided I've made too much profit and nothing I provide can change their mind.

What can we do from here on? Is it time to put this to a vote, and let the community decide?

I've just dropped a question into your Scam Alerts thread. I wanted it there so Tifia would also see it. I'll go ahead and ask here too...

Of the 471 cancelled trades, what was the close date on the oldest trade cancelled?

All of the canceled trades were taken on Nov 28th. They just canceled all of the trades that I took for that news that I traded, which is the weird thing, they claim they were not able to hedge any of the 470+ trades.

You took over 470 trades in a day? I think you work too hard at this. :)

Were any of the cancelled ones losing trades? Were there other losing trades that same day which were not cancelled?

You took over 470 trades in a day? I think you work too hard at this. :)

Were any of the cancelled ones losing trades? Were there other losing trades that same day which were not cancelled?

I trade with an EA so as long as certain criteria is met the advisor will open trades, i have taken more than a thousands of trades on other days but that's besides the point.

Yes losing trades were also cancelled, bu the losing trades were very small anyways. No there were no losing trades that were not cancelled, they cancelled all trades within that time period in question that 41 min time period.

I've just added another question to your Scam Alerts thread to try to put Tifia into a box. I don't want anyone to have any doubts about how they vote.

Back