RESOLVED Case# 2018-013 | chitak vs tifia.com

Since Tifia finally seems to have run out of answers, this is moving to Open Cases now. Unless there is significant progress, it will go to a vote next week.

I think all questions have been answered, but if anyone has any questions/ideas feel free to ask.

As I can see the details looking like you using lock arb type software/ system. Please keep in mind no broker will accept Arb HFT flow because you tried to bypass broker by opening small positions of 0.01 but at news time you take big lots in large number. This is my view only maybe it's wrong but i faced this same problem with many brokers nowadays.

Thanks

When I read in the opening statement
"Once I created the scam alerts post I invited Alex but he never showed up to defend Tifia nor did he reply to my message."
This screamed SCAM to me and as I read on all the usual scam behaviours were revealed. This is NOT trading in the markets, this is trading against the broker on their website, the money is not real and your funds are long gone, what is left is an illusion of an account. Yes it's a GUILTY vote from me.

I would request to contact the liquidity provider (if exists) directly or by legal subpoena to verify the preposterous claim(s) made by this "Tifia".
We've seen how these so called "greedy brokers" bet against their clients and get caught on the wrong side,
with their trousers about the ankles complacently anticipating on being the taker but never the cheerful giver.

I would request to contact the liquidity provider (if exists) directly or by legal subpoena to verify the preposterous claim(s) made by this "Tifia".
We've seen how these so called "greedy brokers" bet against their clients and get caught on the wrong side,
with their trousers about the ankles complacently anticipating on being the taker but never the cheerful giver.

I don't think that's an option at all. I have no relationship with their liquidity provider, and also every broker has many liquidity providers. It is enough to just say one liquidity provider didn't execute for them to be within their "Terms & Conditions". Years ago I lost a lot of money with FxPig, I had a case here but I gave up on it, it was the reverse, I had lost due to many thousands of pips spread which brought my account to the negative, I was told it was the liquidity provider raised the spread(and I'm talking I think around 10000 pips on the ZAR) and that was it. It really shows no matter what, the broker, has the last say, they can 'screw' you anyway they want and then point to the T&C and say - here according to 5.2 you are f***ed or according to 7.5 you are f***ed as well.

As I can see the details looking like you using lock arb type software/ system. Please keep in mind no broker will accept Arb HFT flow because you tried to bypass broker by opening small positions of 0.01 but at news time you take big lots in large number. This is my view only maybe it's wrong but i faced this same problem with many brokers nowadays.

Thanks

The 0.1 or 0.01 lots is programmed in my EA to open a small test trade, once that is executed at a good price with no slippage it quickly adds a bigger trade. It is a news trade I don't know if they'd consider that arbitrage.

Back