Resolved? - Cititrader.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

FM1

Private, 1st Class
Hi,

I opened an account with Cititrader. They added bonus money to my account without my consent or knowledge. Now they won't let me
withdraw any funds. They are also trying to force me to trade my account.

P.

Hi,

I opened an account with Cititrader. They added bonus money to my account without my consent or knowledge. Now they won't let me
withdraw any funds. They are also trying to force me to trade my account.

P.

Perhaps you are just sadly deluded; but this firm is in no way related to CitiBank, the international banking giant whose name they are abusing.
Just do a Google search to find the poor reports already posted on this binary options scam artist.
"Bonus Money" in general is just a deception designed to encourage you to employ leverage and take inordinate risk without realizing it.
It is not money you can withdraw, just fake funds indicated on your account balance that you can use to leverage your own capital to levels beyond what your real equity would otherwise permit. These are not funds you can withdraw; and when your equity drawdown exceeds your initial deposit, those funds will disappear in a flash, as quickly as they appeared. You will be wiped-out exactly as planned by your friendly broker.
Unfortunately, you seem to be another sad, naive victim of innocence, ignorance, greed, avarice, and wide-eyed expectation.
I suggest you flatten your positions and close your account immediately (if you care for whatever is left of your assets, and ultimately your own dignity).
If you are an experienced gambler, best of luck; for trading and gambling really are not the same thing.
Enjoying market action does not require you dealing with thieves to experience.
Spot forex is more than sufficiently leveraged without employing binary options, for any retail player's purpose.
Growing an account safely over time in something else.
First decide what your purpose is in these markets; then seek guidance on how to accomplish your goal.
It is essential you match the tool to the task; not force the tool to fit a task it was never designed to accomplish.
I am available to assist if you so desire.
Anthony Ingrassia CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Last edited:
------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Google search reveal Cititrader .com headquarters to be in Sofia, Bulgaria.
I cannot locate any regulatory bodies to which you can file a compliant to recover your money.

And over here at the FPA, I cannot find anything on them either.
Perhaps AsstModerator can open up a review section on this company under “Digital (or Binary) Options”.

Given the above information on them, I really don’t see how else you can recover your money other than writing a complaint letter to the governing bank in Sofia, Bulgaria, and also to keep sending them e-mails to return your money.

Keeping this post alive and updating it will help warn other potential clients/victims from falling into the same trap.

Good luck.
=======================

Forgot to mention that CitiTrader site wants to set 23 cookies if you happen to drop into their site.

Last edited:
I cannot locate any regulatory bodies to which you can file a compliant to recover your money.

And over here at the FPA, I cannot find anything on them either.
Perhaps AsstModerator can open up a review section on this company under “Digital (or Binary) Options”.

Given the above information on them, I really don’t see how else you can recover your money other than writing a complaint letter to the governing bank in Sofia, Bulgaria, and also to keep sending them e-mails to return your money.

Keeping this post alive and updating it will help warn other potential clients/victims from falling into the same trap.

Good luck.
=======================

Forgot to mention that CitiTrader site wants to set 23 cookies if you happen to drop into their site.

What do you mean ?? set 23 cookies if you happen to drop into their site ???

They want to set 23 cookies....which means you will have to click "deny" twenty three times before you are allowed to proceed to the next page...or to get out!

Hello FM1 and RahmanSL,

The responsible regulator for all financial bodies in Bulgaria is the "Commission for Financial Supervision (FSC)". Here is a link:
http://www.fsc.bg/
For Complaints:
http://www.fsc.bg/Jalbi-bg-60
Mailing Address:
Commission for Financial Supervision
Str. "Ball mountain" No 33
1303 Sofia, Bulgaria
Complaints by e-mail: delovodstvo@fsc.bg
I use the Microsoft Bing Translator within Microsoft Internet Explorer9 (IE9) to translate into English.
You may translate into other languages there as well, by using it, thusly:
Drop the "Page" Menu down to find the "Translate with Bing" option for any webpage.
Use "Google Translate" for non-html content.
For Example: This is my English translated page link, which I am not certain how it will display where you are located:
www.fsc.bg - Translator
Attached is a Capture.jpg Screenshot of their page, and how to navigate to their listing of Regulated Firms.
The top-line Bulgarian Governmental Department that oversees this commission is: The Ministry of Finance.
Contact: Deputy Prime Minister/Minister of Finance - Simeon Dyankov
Use the Bulgarian Embassy in your country to help investigate; or go to the Bulgarian Embassy in the USA for help, if you do not have one in your country.
Bulgaria maintains its Embassy in the United States at:
1621 22nd Street, NW, Washington DC 20008 (voice: 202-387-0174; fax: 202-234-7973).
You can get more background info and guidance from the US State Department's "Background Information Page" here:
Bulgaria
My initial search of the Bulgarian FSC website for "Citi" provided a possibly related company covered by regulation in Bulgaria, so you may have a chance.
The one document I found indicated some kind of fraud activity in Sweden by them, at an earlier time.
In any event, I am certain the Bulgarian FSC will be most interested in your complaint; as this country is desperately seeking respectability and ultimate entry into the European Union.
Your tiny voice will be amplified a thousand fold, and made much more important than you might likely believe possible within the context of the future of Bulgaria.
Be sure to copy your complaint to the US NFA, and make it known to the Bulgarian FSC that you are doing so, even if you are not a US citizen. Do so here:
http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/Complaint.aspx
For your own sake; and for the usefulness of your predicament as an example for the future of regulation in Bulgaria, I recommend you be factual and articulate in the wording of your complaint, and refrain from exaggeration or pointless diatribe. The more credible you are as a complainant, the more likely your complaint will recieve the weighty and serious consideration it deserves; and ultimately contibute to the future of regulation in a nation-state flooded with criminal enterprises, but desperately striving for advancement and respectability.

Best of luck in your efforts to recover. I hope your deposit wasn't too sizeable, as it seems you have likely chosen to trust a very suspect and likely criminal outfit. Perhaps you can dedicate any loss you may ultimately suffer to the greater good. Consider internally dedicating your loss a worthwhile sacrifice to the betterment of a future generation of traders.
A slim reed indeed, but one you can truly own, and in time come to cherish.
I am available to assist if you should so choose.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
---------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Hi,

Unfortunately, they will not acknowledge the fact that they put bonus money in my account with my consent or knowledge.

Even though I sent them proof in emails.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back