Resolved? - Cititrader.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
-------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Hi,

Yes, I will let you know what happens ...

FM1 has contacted me privately, and has indicated he has experienced severe intimidation from this firm, for his audacity in making public complaints about them. He has been threatened with a slander suite. I need FPA members to assure him of our support.
Bulgarian FSA is to be made to recognize the fraudsters within their midst, and the EU Commission put on notice.
I personally urge any FPA members, especially those within the region involved, to become active supporters of FM1 on this thread.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

If you can get those threats in writing, please post them here.

Remember, truth is the ultimate defense to a libel charge. If they file a suit, they will be obligated to prove that your statements are false.

Personally, I consider any broker that threatens to sue an unhappy client to be bordering on scam for that act alone.

If you can get those threats in writing, please post them here.

Remember, truth is the ultimate defense to a libel charge. If they file a suit, they will be obligated to prove that your statements are false.

Personally, I consider any broker that threatens to sue an unhappy client to be bordering on scam for that act alone.

I concur Pharaoh.
I have had a detailed converstions with FM1, and based on his statements alone, I can only suggest here that he has apparently been forthright in his assertions, without exaggeration or falsehoods in his statements here and with those companies involved.
I have urged him to press his case with the Bulgarian Regulatory Authorities, whether or not the malicious or errant firm ultimately settles with him, personally.
As I have already stated, "Poor FM1" is in a highly leveraged position as an international victim of a fraud based in a country that seeks entry into the EU, to effect history.
His voice shall ring loudly and linger longer through time, than any and all involved would like.
AI.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update

I've spoken directly with more than one person at Cititrader. They've been courteous but oddly uninformative in response to certain questions, as ALL binary options brokers seem to be. The field appears to be utterly riddled with dishonest brokers. One simple question no one ever answered to my satisfaction, is, a) what kind of account are your personal trading funds held in if you choose to invest and b) who does the paying out if you should win a binary bet? The salespeople make the claim that the person on the losing end of the trade pays the option, which, sort of makes sense but overall, there must be a simply insane volume of tug and pull to fill all the orders in a volatile marketplace. Somehow, the numbers don't add up and they don't make sense. On top of that, nearly eighty to ninety percent of these places operate out of the middle east. If you want to give your money to these good people, especially in the thousands, well, just go right ahead.

Perhaps you are just sadly deluded; but this firm is in no way related to CitiBank, the international banking giant whose name they are abusing.
Just do a Google search to find the poor reports already posted on this binary options scam artist.
"Bonus Money" in general is just a deception designed to encourage you to employ leverage and take inordinate risk without realizing it.
It is not money you can withdraw, just fake funds indicated on your account balance that you can use to leverage your own capital to levels beyond what your real equity would otherwise permit. These are not funds you can withdraw; and when your equity drawdown exceeds your initial deposit, those funds will disappear in a flash, as quickly as they appeared. You will be wiped-out exactly as planned by your friendly broker.
Unfortunately, you seem to be another sad, naive victim of innocence, ignorance, greed, avarice, and wide-eyed expectation.
I suggest you flatten your positions and close your account immediately (if you care for whatever is left of your assets, and ultimately your own dignity).
If you are an experienced gambler, best of luck; for trading and gambling really are not the same thing.
Enjoying market action does not require you dealing with thieves to experience.
Spot forex is more than sufficiently leveraged without employing binary options, for any retail player's purpose.
Growing an account safely over time in something else.
First decide what your purpose is in these markets; then seek guidance on how to accomplish your goal.
It is essential you match the tool to the task; not force the tool to fit a task it was never designed to accomplish.
I am available to assist if you so desire.
Anthony Ingrassia CTA

what sort of assistance are you in the position to offer, out of curiosity?

As an NFA Registered CTA, and a former SEC Licensed Stockbroker for AG Edwards, plus a NYS Licensed Insurance Agent for New York Life with 35 years of experience, I am in a position to help FPA members understand their financial positions, their predicaments, and their rights & options within the regulatory environment. I am trying to reverse the recently grown strong negative reputation of professionals in this industry, brought upon themselves by their own actions. Corsine, Madoff, PFG, and a host of others notwithstanding; not everyone in this industry is a thief, and I am here to bear witnness to that.
In addition, I am able to offer the investing public (through an NFA Approved Disclosure Document) a CTA run investment program to qualified, sophisticated investors. In the near future I plan to introduce a unique forex investment program, to be operated largely by automated systems (EAs) in conjunction with plain vanilla Options on Spot Forex, within a Risk Managed Fund to provide a safer and stronger means of obtaining a decent ROI in the forex markets, than an individual trader can usually realize on their own. Stay tuned.
If you click the BigT1 link to the right of my photo, you can read my other posts.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back