RESOLVED - Colmex confiscated all profits

chitak

Sergeant
I deposited about 10000 USD into a Colmex(colmexpro.com) account about 1 year ago, Jan 2017. I made a profit of nearly 3000USD when execution became much worse than it had been so I decided to withdraw all my funds, this all happened in the beginning of October.

Immediately after I submitted a withdrawal request Colmex sent me an email that they are blocking my account and will be investigating it. About 10 days later they emailed me asking some questions, there were questions about my strategy and if I use automated trading, and if anyone manages my account other than me. I answered that I trade with a newstrading EA and nobody other than me has access.

Beware if you plan on profiting with this broker they will not pay out profits. Potential scam operation, I am filing a trader's court case and I am hopeful the company proves me wrong and gives me back my money. Will update once I know more.

It would be better if you invited them to this thread through email for further discussion. You can resort to court case if there is no reply or agreement between 2 parties

Invited Colmex already to this thread. Let's see if they come, I really doubt it, jsut based on how they communicated for the past month with me...

No new emails from Colmex. They have not replied since I invited them to this thread, they were also officially invited by the FPA but they seem to be ignoring this as well.

No new emails from Colmex. They have not replied since I invited them to this thread, they were also officially invited by the FPA but they seem to be ignoring this as well.
If they failed to reply properly then I highly suggest you to Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Just wanted to post an update. My complaint with Colmex has been resolved. I had been in touch with them in the last week, and I'm happy to say that they made things right with my account and my money. I'm retracting my scam alert, and my negative review of the broker.

Back