Resolved: colmex pro / tradenet

zahi85

Recruit
Hi , i was with colmex with my own money, and when i decided to freeze my account to practice more on the demo and other things, i was charged 80 dollars every month and they will not refund, as if they intentionally try to empty my account, the reason for the charge of 80 dollars they say is for "inactivity" . it was 12 dollars at the beginning now suddenly it is 80 dollars per month, no refunds.

do not even try tradenet or colmex if you are a beginner like me, they are all scammers they will present themselves as beginner friendly but they really just want your money.
on the phone they talk like gangsters they told me "we will think about it" then after a few days "no refunds".

platform it is buggy, there are disconnections all the time , I am almost sure that these "bugs" and disconnections are on purpose from their side .

stay safe, and away from colmex/tradenet.

zahi

How much money did you deposit total with Colmex? What dates of deposit? Do you have an account statement or screenshot?

How much profit/loss?

How much total successful withdrawals have you made?

Also do you have screenshot of communication between the broker and yourself with your complaint?

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Apr 19, 2020 at 5:16 PM

Hi , i was with colmex with my own money, and when i decided to freeze my account to practice more on the demo and other things, i was charged 80 dollars every month and they will not refund, as if they intentionally try to empty my account, the reason for the charge of 80 dollars they say is for "inactivity" . it was 12 dollars at the beginning now suddenly it is 80 dollars per month, no refunds.

do not even try tradenet or colmex if you are a beginner like me, they are all scammers they will present themselves as beginner friendly but they really just want your money.
on the phone they talk like gangsters they told me "we will think about it" then after a few days "no refunds".

platform it is buggy, there are disconnections all the time , I am almost sure that these "bugs" and disconnections are on purpose from their side .

stay safe, and away from colmex/tradenet.

zahi
You were probably called from their Bulgarian office. Colmex has a Cysec penalty recently and a terrible rating on FPA.
Plus quite a few Israeli scammers worked in Bulgarian branch of Colmex previously.
You should really check every single detail before putting money to pseudo forex bucket shops, which are by the hundreds unfortuately.
We wish you good luck in returning your money.

Hello again,

After posting here on FPA i started to get some attention, i have been contacted by them, then refunded me with all of the inactivity fee as mentioned before.

thanks.

Hello, This issue has been resolved long ago and i would like to delete this review please.
thanks.

Back