RESOLVED - CT Option trading and Withdrawal need help

troque22

Private
I decide to deposit at CT Option at 6 February 2016, I'm really interested with their replicator system and do couples of deposit again, and completely use their replicator pro start from 2 April 2016 , which they said I must wait for 3 month until I can do my first withdrawal and I followed the condition.
I make my first request for $1200 Withdrawal at 29 June 2016, and not hear anything from them until 5 July 2016. Yes I got the money but only for $1000 with a lot of argument,
after that i decide not to use any replicator pro and trade by myself, which make profit and make my account balance around $4200 but when I try to do withdrawal again some email pop up.
image (2).png

and because I'm so tired of argument I let them make an adjustment around $1100 which you can see at pic.
image.png

I'm trade again and I lost around $600, and my current balance account is $2576
image (2).png

so I want to withdrawal all my money and close the account but what drive me crazy they try to deduct more profit
image (1).jpg

please help me, cos I heard someone do experience this before and get the money back. Thanks a lot

I decide to deposit at CT Option at 6 February 2016, I'm really interested with their replicator system and do couples of deposit again, and completely use their replicator pro start from 2 April 2016 , which they said I must wait for 3 month until I can do my first withdrawal and I followed the condition.
I make my first request for $1200 Withdrawal at 29 June 2016, and not hear anything from them until 5 July 2016. Yes I got the money but only for $1000 with a lot of argument,
after that i decide not to use any replicator pro and trade by myself, which make profit and make my account balance around $4200 but when I try to do withdrawal again some email pop up.View attachment 26331

and because I'm so tired of argument I let them make an adjustment around $1100 which you can see at pic.View attachment 26330

I'm trade again and I lost around $600, and my current balance account is $2576View attachment 26333

so I want to withdrawal all my money and close the account but what drive me crazy they try to deduct more profit
View attachment 26332

please help me, cos I heard someone do experience this before and get the money back. Thanks a lot

First of all go to ctoption chat support and share this thread link with them and invite them to discussed the matter here, if they failed to answer here then I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Thank you a lot. I've send the email to support and my account manager to this thread but still not answer yet

Back