Resolved - Ctoption is not allowing to withdraw the money

grpvez2

Private
Hi,
The below mail which i received from Ctoption after making a profit and put a request for the withdrawal of the fund.Still my withdrawal request is in pending stage and will let you know more about this very soon.I put a withdrawal request for USD1600.00 on 10th my total earning is USD.2417.34 till today.
..............................................................................................................................................................................
CTOption manages customer funds carefully and responsibly, working with several banks and financial tools to protect customers investment. As such, strict risk management tools are implemented to control the investment exposure and risk at any given time. The exposure is monitored while it exists, hence, when positions are still open, so naturally, the win or lose situation is yet unknown and not at all relevant. As the exposure of funds are not individual and involve many factors, it is technically impossible to raise online limits. There is certainly no policy whatsoever to cancel any trades, winning or losing. CTOption advises customers to maintain low risk trading, but, should a customer wish to engage high risk trading, he should simply advise on such intentions prior to engaging such trading methods, so that it will be possible to prepare accordingly and prevent exposure alerts.

Attached is the report I have received from the finance department regarding the trades placed in your account.

In the report that’s attached you will see in red the trades that were canceled ( loss trades were added back to you ( you will see under the “approved by the bank” that they were returned ( in green ) and the profits of the win trades were canceled, it goes both ways.

CTOption is the most reliable and straight company you will ever work with, we are an STP company and we earn on volume so we have NO INTEREST OF THE RESULTS OF A TRADE.

As written above there is an option to trade with higher exposure , you will need to request that so we can receive an approval from the bank .

For example:

Executive accounts ( $10000) may trade with no limits as they sit on different severs .

At this stage after the cancelations of the loss trade and win trades your balance Acutely should be at 702.76$ and not on 2018.09$.

We have 3 options:

1. we can deduct the profits and set the account as it should be ( deduct $ 1315.33) and then start with your current balance.

2. we can leave the account as it is but the $1315.33 will be as a bonus and you will need to complete the volume required but you will still need to trade no more than 5% exposure.

3.you can add funds to reach the 10k minimum investment of the executive account and trade as you wish( we can deduct the $1315.33 or leave them as a bonus).

Please advise.
Best Regards:

George West - Chief Trading Floor Manager

Phone number: +44203-519-2322

E-mail: george@ctoption.com

Attachments

• Ctoption13.06.2016.png
    Ctoption13.06.2016.png
    147.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Gkctoption.pdf
    366.1 KB · Views: 7
Hi,
The below mail which i received from Ctoption after making a profit and put a request for the withdrawal of the fund.Still my withdrawal request is in pending stage and will let you know more about this very soon.I put a withdrawal request for USD1600.00 on 10th my total earning is USD.2417.34 till today.
..............................................................................................................................................................................
CTOption manages customer funds carefully and responsibly, working with several banks and financial tools to protect customers investment. As such, strict risk management tools are implemented to control the investment exposure and risk at any given time. The exposure is monitored while it exists, hence, when positions are still open, so naturally, the win or lose situation is yet unknown and not at all relevant. As the exposure of funds are not individual and involve many factors, it is technically impossible to raise online limits. There is certainly no policy whatsoever to cancel any trades, winning or losing. CTOption advises customers to maintain low risk trading, but, should a customer wish to engage high risk trading, he should simply advise on such intentions prior to engaging such trading methods, so that it will be possible to prepare accordingly and prevent exposure alerts.

Attached is the report I have received from the finance department regarding the trades placed in your account.

In the report that’s attached you will see in red the trades that were canceled ( loss trades were added back to you ( you will see under the “approved by the bank” that they were returned ( in green ) and the profits of the win trades were canceled, it goes both ways.

CTOption is the most reliable and straight company you will ever work with, we are an STP company and we earn on volume so we have NO INTEREST OF THE RESULTS OF A TRADE.

As written above there is an option to trade with higher exposure , you will need to request that so we can receive an approval from the bank .

For example:

Executive accounts ( $10000) may trade with no limits as they sit on different severs .

At this stage after the cancelations of the loss trade and win trades your balance Acutely should be at 702.76$ and not on 2018.09$.

We have 3 options:

1. we can deduct the profits and set the account as it should be ( deduct $ 1315.33) and then start with your current balance.

2. we can leave the account as it is but the $1315.33 will be as a bonus and you will need to complete the volume required but you will still need to trade no more than 5% exposure.

3.you can add funds to reach the 10k minimum investment of the executive account and trade as you wish( we can deduct the $1315.33 or leave them as a bonus).

Please advise.
Best Regards:

George West - Chief Trading Floor Manager

E-mail: george@ctoption.com

First, send the link to this discussion thread to every address you have for them. Invite them to come here and join the discussion.

Second, leave them a nice shiny 1 star review here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.ctoption.com

Dear Forexpeacearmy,
Just now i received a email from account manager as below

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 4:58 PM
Subject: RE: Welcome to CTOption
To: GrpVez2 Vez2 <grpvez2@gmail.com>

Hi GK

Please read the e-mail that I sent you last week regarding your trading.

You opened trades with trade size that is over 5% of the deposit.

Please read the T&C regarding the trade size – with 500$ account you can’t open trades with trade size that’s over 5% of your deposit,

And I sent you a report of your trades and you have 3 options .

Best Regards:
Fred Adams - Senior Account Manager
Toll free number: 1-888-400-6304
E-mail:freda@ctoption.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Forexpeacearmy,
My reply to the above email
Dear Fred,

I don't want your platform for trading and request you to get me my whole money back or else i am going on legal action to recover my money.

Thx/Rgds
Gk

Date: Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 5:15 PM
Subject: RE: Welcome to CTOption
To: GrpVez2 Vez2 <grpvez2@gmail.com>

Hi Gk,

Please read the T&C regarding your trades (page 11 of 19 ) :

ctoption.com/en/terms.aspx

Best Regards:
Fred Adams - Senior Account Manager

Toll free number: 1-888-400-6304
E-mail:freda@ctoption.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Fred,

I just want my profit money i saw a lot of people compalaining about your company,when a person loosing his money you don't care at the time of withdrawal you are creating problems but certainly i will expose this in my blogs and will inform in the binary community with proof.
Ct option having a beautiful platfrom for trading but whats the use when company is not ready to pay the profit.

Thx/Rgds
GK

Date: Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 6:47 PM
Subject: Re:Ctoption bad Reputation for not allow for withdrawal
To: patrickh@ctoption.com

Dear Patrick,

You have an amazing platform but if we are not able to withdraw the money whats the use of the platform.Why you are torturing traders who make profit and not allow them to withdraw the money. At the time of the withdrawal you are talking about somethings and don't allow to withdraw the money.Even i am facing same difficulty with your company now.

Thx/Rgds
Gk

Dear Forexpeace Army,
Ct option Deleted my withdrawal Request.Now i am putting requesting for my full money and will forward you the request.
Thx/Rgds
Gk

Back