Resolved - DIRECTFX DONT PROCESS WITHDRAWAL

Pierre3

Private, 1st Class
I opened an account with DIRECTFX 11 september 2014.
The 1th february 2017 I requested a withdrawal 6334USD. The sameday I received Fom Mr Darrel an email informing they have received the withdrawal request in the amount of $6,334 and asking to allow 2-3 business days for processing before funds are dispersed.
I sent 3 email requesting why my withdrawal is not processed and the funds are still in my MetaTrader account. I had no reply.
I chatted with DIRECTFX the 3th february and they told me the withdrawal will be completed in few hours. I chatted again the 6th february and they told me to call 2 hours later so Mr Darrell will come back.
I tried to chat again for speaking with Darrell but the chat is busy and for 1 hour I receive the same message
"All agents are currently assisting others. Your estimated wait time is 0 minutes and 30 seconds. Thank you for your patience."

Maybe DIRECTFX is scamming their customers but for sure is not processing the withdrawal request

Attachments

• Screen Shot 02-06-17 at 02.42 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 02-06-17 at 02.42 PM.PNG
    116.7 KB · Views: 2
I opened an account with DIRECTFX 11 september 2014.
The 1th february 2017 I requested a withdrawal 6334USD. The sameday I received Fom Mr Darrel an email informing they have received the withdrawal request in the amount of $6,334 and asking to allow 2-3 business days for processing before funds are dispersed.
I sent 3 email requesting why my withdrawal is not processed and the funds are still in my MetaTrader account. I had no reply.
I chatted with DIRECTFX the 3th february and they told me the withdrawal will be completed in few hours. I chatted again the 6th february and they told me to call 2 hours later so Mr Darrell will come back.
I tried to chat again for speaking with Darrell but the chat is busy and for 1 hour I receive the same message
"All agents are currently assisting others. Your estimated wait time is 0 minutes and 30 seconds. Thank you for your patience."

Maybe DIRECTFX is scamming their customers but for sure is not processing the withdrawal request
I have two suggestion for your First go ahead and open FPA traders court case against them. Follow this link www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/ and follow the suggested steps there.

2nd If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback OR Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Just after I opened the thread I have received the following:
"
This is confirmation that your withdrawal request from account number 2157 has been received and processed.

Full Details:

Refund receipt no. 130572 Withdrawal method: Bank transfer
Amount: 6,334.89
Date: 2017-02-06 14:04:36

Direct FX prides itself on working closely with our traders. Please feel free to provide any feedback to the Trader Support team.

We wish you profitable trading."

I will wait 2 days and if the case escalate to the trader court

Just after I opened the thread I have received the following:
"
This is confirmation that your withdrawal request from account number 2157 has been received and processed.

Full Details:

Refund receipt no. 130572 Withdrawal method: Bank transfer
Amount: 6,334.89
Date: 2017-02-06 14:04:36

Direct FX prides itself on working closely with our traders. Please feel free to provide any feedback to the Trader Support team.

We wish you profitable trading."

I will wait 2 days and if the case escalate to the trader court

I received the funds this morning . Then the case is resolved

Why did they take so long to withdraw? (what was their excuse?)

Was that all of your remaining funds?

edit: just because client finally got his funds back after begging doesn't make the initial delay acceptable.

Last edited:
According to the first post, the withdrawal was requested on February 1st. The issue was declared resolved on February 8th. If it takes the broker 2-3 business days to process and then takes the banks 2-3 business days to deliver, then this is about the right amount of time.

I think the main flaw I see is that the broker should have done a far better job keeping the client informed.

Of course, doing another withdraw to test the system is probably not a bad idea after encountering any issue.

Back