Resolved - Don't Join Instaforex!!! Robbed me of my own Money

Ahmed_Sherry

Recruit
I had heard a lot that they scam but never believed. But now I stand after having losed my own 350$ that I deposited in to their so called "Portal Forum" account. I was trading with my own money. After a whole month I requested a withdrawal of 150$, considering it to be my own money. But instead of giving me my money back, they blocked my account. There is by no means any clause in even their own 'terms and conditions' according to whcih they have the right to rob us of our own money, even in case we voilate their so called 'terms'.
5 months of intense work, but in the end filling the pockets of instaforex. Out of these 5 months, detailed report of current month is attached as an appendix.
My account number: 1428257
Give me my money back Insta!!

Attachments

• aa.png
    aa.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 3
Here are the deposit proofs(attachments
aa.png
aa.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
) that I made to my Instaforex Account. Now what broker is it who steals your own money for voilating so called ''terms and conditions'. All that could be confiscated was the bonus money, but who gave them the right to steal my own investment.

Hello,
Send an email to antifraud@mail.instaforex.com and request account restore.
Hello. Thanks. But have contacted the anti fraud department and their reply makes me realize that they are treating my account as a typical forum account which they ''reserve the right to ban without explaining the reason''. However I have sent them the proofs of deposits and am waiting and hoping.

Hello. Thanks. But have contacted the anti fraud department and their reply makes me realize that they are treating my account as a typical forum account which they ''reserve the right to ban without explaining the reason''. However I have sent them the proofs of deposits and am waiting and hoping.
If you have not broken any terms, then it must be some mistake. They will reactivate the account. By the way, if you make a deposit to your account, make sure it is a standard account and not a bonus one!

If you have not broken any terms, then it must be some mistake. They will reactivate the account. By the way, if you make a deposit to your account, make sure it is a standard account and not a bonus one!
yaeh thanks. I really hope so.

File a complaint with Skrill too. This may or may not get your money back, but if Skrill gets enough complaints, they can pull the plug on a company's ability to use their service.

Alhamdulillah. My account has been reactivated. I have received a mail from support: "We apologize for such a bad mistake". I want to apologize for the wrong that I might have caused by insinuating in this way, on the complaint websites, it was only because it was for the first time that such incident occurred to me so I was hopeless. I thank Instaforex support for resolving the issue and Forexpeacearmy.com for being here for us traders.
And I request the administrator to please remove my post or otherwise treat this problem as resolved hitherto.

Back