Resolved: Dow500 Pending withdrawal from Problem

Maynoon1975

Recruit
I am dealing with Dow500 broker dow500.com I tried to withdraw money from my account in the begging of April 2020 which I did not receive till now and the keep giving me excuses.

Anyone have any idea about this broker or how can I get my money back??

I am dealing with Dow500 broker dow500.com I tried to withdraw money from my account in the begging of April 2020 which I did not receive till now and the keep giving me excuses.

Anyone have any idea about this broker or how can I get my money back??
What reply you are getting for delayed withdrawal?

The reply is “The process was completed and it is clear from their side .. maybe the delay because of my bank or sometimes the transfer takes more time than expected and they will trace the transfer.. we should wait for a couple of days”..they have a group of companies.. simpletraders, Turbo Trading, Credos LLC and Dow500..

if they are scammers, how can we protect beginners and small investors from them??

The reply is “The process was completed and it is clear from their side .. maybe the delay because of my bank or sometimes the transfer takes more time than expected and they will trace the transfer.. we should wait for a couple of days”..they have a group of companies.. simpletraders, Turbo Trading, Credos LLC and Dow500..

if they are scammers, how can we protect beginners and small investors from them??
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your thread passes 96 hours.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

I have received the money transfer.. the delay was because international money transfer processing issues.. thank you guys for your support

Back