RESOLVED Easy Forex Vanished My $2063 value Account

$1000 withdrawal request "Unauthorized activity"

During time at Easy forex account service manager regularly send email with no any issue.
2 Week before of my account closure, I was asked to verify my account transaction and send documents, credit card statements.

I sent all requested documents step by step.
I was in direct contact with back office via email.
No one declared me with Unauthorized activity or arbitrage.

15th May back office said all satisfied.

19th May I asked $1000 withdraw out of $2063 balance, where I was declared for Unauthorized activity or Arbitrage.

Easy-forex.com should give details where I did unauthorized activity?
They should at least provide some proofs and then most welcome to close account.
This is really unfair.

"Unauthorized activities" is an incredibly vague charge. Without some details, it sounds suspiciously like "Easy-Forex doesn't like withdrawals."

Although we are not allowed to publicly disclose the unauthorized activities of our clients on a public forum, we can confirm that the trader’s initial investment was refunded. We have tried to contact the client on many occasions to discuss the matter and his account manager remains available to discuss the account details with him directly.

If you are not allowed to publicly disclose the unauthorized activities of your clients on a public forum.

And why you have also not given me any detail or proofs on "System abuse", "Arbitrage" and "unauthorized activities" on private email, live chat, or phone.

Yes, after long time my ASM tried to contact me on Friday, also emailed me, unfortunately I was out of city that time, this is true.

I just got back to work place and asked them to contact me now.

I am finding the Easy Forex Representative very amusing.

Your client decided to take his case public, you decided to reply in public, you even mentioned "unauthorized activity" as the reason behind your refusal of paying the client. So why can't you share what are they? you are not reveling his identity- you are just been asked to quote your terms and conditions!

Unauthorized Activities

Unauthorized Activities which Evelyn (Live Chat representative) said as Arbitraged Trading.

DEFINITION of 'Arbitrage' The simultaneous purchase and sale of an asset in order to profit from a difference in the price. It is a trade that profits by exploiting price differences of identical or similar financial instruments, on different markets or in different forms.
Source: Arbitrage Definition | Investopedia

I have my all profiting purchases and sales with explanation and grounds of deals placing and closing with Deal IDs.
Anyone who have little forex experience with trends, MACDs and technical analysis understanding can confirm my EURUSD deals very basic and easily.

And CrudeOil deals upward trend breaks---buy entry got pips closed. Then crudeoil gone overbought later slows down, on next little spike with no further upward power I gone for sell entry. Check attachment chart

Where is "arbitrage"?

Note:
1) this "arbitrage or unauthorized activity" allegation was not charged during 2 weeks(5 May to 17 May) of my account verifications.
2) This allegation was charged right at time of my $1000 withdraw request out of $2063 balance.

Untitled.png

Hi everyone.
My Account Manager has replied my email.
And it looks like they are now trying to resolve issue, privately. If fair solution then, no issue.

Lets hope for the best

Thank you so much, you all guys

Back