RESOLVED Easy Forex Vanished My $2063 value Account

I think, I should keep their proposals private as they asked for private resolution.
Still not settled anything.
I preferring to resolve this case as they said they are happy to resolve.
I should give another day.

Hello..
I have given them time just for some fair output.

-First my account manager (Manh Nguyen Duc) asked me my account will be activated with $350 only, and you close case at ForexPeaceArmy.
-I asked why $350?
-They said because, You get bonus, Profit is in shared investment, so you get share of profit.
-I asked where is that formula written in your terms and conditions?
-Now he said: you get bonus, you use many phone number, you did not get forex education from us, you use some other account on same internet, you trade one trade in option trade.
-I said yes, I got bonus. Yes I given you my home, two workplace phone numbers for easy contact. And you should tell me if your forex training was critical.
But I dont have or use any other account (except in past traded with FBS.com).
Tell me where is that account?
-He said, its ok. This issue is past now. You will have no problem in future.
I give you $500 account and start trading. And earn as much as you can. and close case at ForexPeaceArmy.
-I asked I need restore my account with all money.
-He said don't be greedy, money is every thing, get $500 account and be happy.
-I said I am not greedy. This profit money is mine, this my right.
-He said If you ask $1 million, why we give you?
-I said I asking for my profits not $1M.
Here was ended.

During negotiation problem for easy forex was "Money".
What I understood during this case, Easy-forex.com is out of money.

During negotiation problem for easy forex was "Money".
What I understood during this case, Easy-forex.com is out of money.
Below is all details.

From all of this, what I see is that this broker wasted your time and everybody's time, accused you of unauthorized activities but given no proof whatsoever, and finally, brokers who take traders profits because of unauthorized activities, are those who usually should be avoided, because it is clear that your profits are their losses, so they will hit you one way or another if you are a profitable trader.

Hello every one..

I have discussed my concerns with my Senior Relationship Manager Mr. Alex at easy forex and he has cooperated me very nicely and settle the issue. I am happy to say that my issues have been resolved to my satisfaction.

We are pleased to have reached a resolution on this matter and encourage clients to talk to us directly if they have any concerns or need assistance.

Hello every one..

I have discussed my concerns with my Senior Relationship Manager Mr. Alex at easy forex and he has cooperated me very nicely and settle the issue. I am happy to say that my issues have been resolved to my satisfaction.

nice to see that your issue is resolved. can u tell us that did u get ur $2063 or else settled with something they offered

Back