Resolved: EASY MARKETS REFUSING TO PAY ME MY IB/AFFILIATE COMMISSIONS OF OVER $5,000.

andyonandy

Private, 1st Class
I am currently facing this issue and they keep changing their terms. I have IB/affiliate commissions of a little over $5800 stuck with them. Today this, tomorrow that, they once said to bring 5 clients before i'll be paid, i did and still no pay, now they say the clients I brought only made $100 deposits. Why change the terms just this April 14 2020 when you know i have been an IB since 2011.
Not even sure they will pay if I bring more than 3 clients as they are requesting each depositing more than $3k. Since when is that a requirement for commissions I earned which is less than 10% of the revenue they made.

Attached commission made from December to date still unpaid, In April I was told to by Bharat to bring 5 small clients or 3 clients who can deposit $1000. I brought 5 small clients and still no pay. Now he is saying it must be more than 3 clients who will deposit $1000.
Why making it so obvious that you don't want to pay earned commissions. Don't reply with B.S. Just the pay the money if i'm to continue doing business with you. Stop trying to give me impossible tasks to avoid paying. I'm tired of your B.S.

Attachments

• Image 16-05-2020 at 12.54 AM.jpg
    Image 16-05-2020 at 12.54 AM.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 47
I am currently facing this issue and they keep changing their terms. I have IB/affiliate commissions of a little over $5800 stuck with them. Today this, tomorrow that, they once said to bring 5 clients before i'll be paid, i did and still no pay, now they say the clients I brought only made $100 deposits. Why change the terms just this April 14 2020 when you know i have been an IB since 2011.

Not even sure they will pay if I bring more than 3 clients as they are requesting each depositing more than $3k. Since when is that a requirement for commissions I earned which is less than 10% of the revenue they made.

Attached commission made from December to date still unpaid, In April I was told to bring 5 small clients or 3 clients who can deposit $1000. I brought 5 small clients (attached is an email screenshot) and still no pay. Now he is saying it must be more than 3 clients who will deposit $1000.

Why making it so obvious that you don't want to pay earned commissions. Just pay the money if i'm to continue doing business with you. Stop trying to give me impossible tasks to avoid paying.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-25 at 8.24.45 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-25 at 8.24.45 AM.png
    809.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot 2020-05-25 at 8.37.21 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-25 at 8.37.21 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 68

Attached commission made from December to date still unpaid, In April I was told to bring 5 small clients or 3 clients who can deposit $1000. I brought 5 small clients (attached is an email screenshot) and still no pay. Now he is saying it must be more than 3 clients who will deposit $1000.

Why making it so obvious that you don't want to pay earned commissions. Just pay the money if i'm to continue doing business with you. Stop trying to give me impossible tasks to avoid paying.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-25 at 8.24.45 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-25 at 8.24.45 AM.png
    809.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot 2020-05-25 at 8.37.21 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-25 at 8.37.21 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 33
If and when they do pay up you should stop using them. Plenty of others out there who will look after you better....

If and when they do pay up you should stop using them. Plenty of others out there who will look after you better....
They contacted saying if i post comments here rather they will close my account and not send me a dime. That's what the customer rep rather said, Can you believe the nerve? I'm so disappointed. Day light robbery.

the screenshot clearly states that after they realized you got the commisions they need you to bring people worth the amount of the commisions so they can fraud them and pay you the money... ive always told my people that easy markets is a market maker and also are very shady in their dealings... Bro try tickmill you will not face this nonsese there or any renegotiation of commisions you have already earned

--> Do you have email screenshots of emails showing the affiliate payment agreement? Or screenshot of the affiliate agreement with commission schedule?

--> Why continue referring people to a brokerage when you are unsure of the company's business model or integrity? I might be trying to tell my clients to steer away from such a company.

Affiliate agreement on their site says i'm to bring at least one $100 client every two months to get paid. Now Bharat is saying I just found a loophole in the agreement and bringing only $100 clients to take a large amount. That's too funny. If I have a client making volumes , why is there a difficulty to pay the commissions accrued?

FPA Forums Team Note: Both of your threads have been merged. The posts you put in someone else's thread from 2018 have been moved to this thread.

I should have advised myself now their saying I found a loophole to only bring $100 clients to come and take a big commission. I mean how? I don't even get 10% of the commission.

Back