Resolved: EASY MARKETS REFUSING TO PAY ME MY IB/AFFILIATE COMMISSIONS OF OVER $5,000.

So this matter is not resolved and the thread should remain open.They can't answer the 3 questions i posed because it is clear what they did. If you want to ask me for broker advise I can only tell you the ones that pay and don't renege on their contracts.

I certainly hope you are not still referring people to easyMarkets.

I do understand you want your commissions, and I think you have earned them according to the affiliate/commission rules at the time when you signed up and signed up clients.

The flip side is to consider all of the victims that you sent to get roasted by a scam broker.
Even a month after posting this , i was seeing banners and ads on forex peace army on this broker. I certainly hope FPA is not still referring people to EasyMarkets when they can't pay common $6,000. They know it's small for me but in Ghana, every dollar is a dollar.

cc @FxMaster @Administrator

Even a month after posting this , i was seeing banners and ads on forex peace army on this broker. I certainly hope FPA is not still referring people to EasyMarkets when they can't pay common $6,000. They know it's small for me but in Ghana, every dollar is a dollar.

cc @FxMaster @Administrator

I'm in charge of the FPA's forums and reviews.

Let me explain how ad contracts are handled at the FPA...

Every now and then I get an inquiry from advertising wanting to know what the status is for a broker. This is always by email, since advertising is based in a different location than I am. I then look at not only the displayed reviews and the forums, but also through parts of the company's history that are not on public display. In some cases, I may know about pending regulatory actions, but cannot ethically announce those until the regulator publishes them first. In other cases, a member may have privately tipped me off about something and there could be a quiet investigation going on behind the scenes.

Based on all the information I have, I tell the ad department one of several things. These range from "If you want to run ads for this company, you will be looking for a new admin." to "No significant issues detected. Sell them as many banners as they want." In between these extremes, there are several levels of restrictions in time and quantity of banners.

At this point, I'm done with it. I usually don't know which companies are currently advertising. My login (and those my my forums and review mod teams) blocks the banners. If a major incident happens, I will send an "End any ad contracts" message to the ad department, and most of the time, their response is "We don't have an active contract with that company, but will blacklist them now."

Your issue is serious, but an IB-Broker relationship is completely outside the scope of the FPA Traders Court. If it wasn't, the FPA would have to cover all sorts of business relationships external to those experienced by traders.

At this stage, there is one thing you can do. Send PM to the FPA Forums Team and give them every email address you can find for Easy Markets. Right now, your invitation to EasyMarkets went to one person. If he's decided to ignore you and the FPA, then no amount of additional invites will have any effect. Since you say there are banners, I'll ask the ad department for the address of the Easy Markets employee they deal with. Then, the forums team can send one more invitation, including all of those addresses. I can't guarantee this will help, but I think it increases the odds. You can also file a complaint with whatever regulator your Easy Markets account is under.

Last edited:
I am in correspondence with several people from Easy Markets. I've specifically drawn their attention to post #56 on page 6 of this thread, where Andyonandy points out that certain rules should not be applied retroactively. Specifically, the sentence which says "You will continue to receive Compensation based on the previous Compensation structure for those Active Traders and Second Tier Affiliates that fall under the Compensation structure prior to the date of Amendment 4.3."

If this really was introduced on April 14th, 2020 (see post #55), even without cancelling new commissions from older clients, why are commissions from late 2019 up to April 14th, 2020 not being paid?

Personally, I would also like to see an explanation of how revenue share mentioned in the same paragraph could end up negative. Is EasyMarkets offering commissions on net deposits and making affiliates owe money if a client withdraws more than the amount deposited? I now this isn't relevant to Andyonandy's complaint, but I really want to know if introducing profitable clients could end up reducing an IB or affiliate's commission.

I'm hoping to see a clearly written reply from Easy Markets directly addressing each of these items soon.

Update :

Dear esteemed members of FPA, I have now been contacted by a better representative of EasyMarkets and so thank you @AsstModerator for pointing out that it could only be one person ignoring me. I hope there will be an agreeable resolution to all of this by Tuesday so this matter can be closed. I will update here what follows to all who keep asking me about this.

Update :

Dear esteemed members of FPA, I have now been contacted by a better representative of EasyMarkets and so thank you @AsstModerator for pointing out that it could only be one person ignoring me. I hope there will be an agreeable resolution to all of this by Tuesday so this matter can be closed. I will update here what follows to all who keep asking me about this.
Keep us updated bro :)

Keep us updated bro :)
UPDATE:

The new representative I spoke to today, very politely had a conference with me and listened to the issue inviting Bharat to join the conversation. She, Mercedes, made us resolve our differences and has promised to take the grievances to management.
I have been promised to get feedback on final conclusion of my issue this Friday. I will keep you guys updated on management's decision this Friday.

I am in correspondence with several people from Easy Markets. I've specifically drawn their attention to post #56 on page 6 of this thread, where Andyonandy points out that certain rules should not be applied retroactively. Specifically, the sentence which says "You will continue to receive Compensation based on the previous Compensation structure for those Active Traders and Second Tier Affiliates that fall under the Compensation structure prior to the date of Amendment 4.3."

If this really was introduced on April 14th, 2020 (see post #55), even without cancelling new commissions from older clients, why are commissions from late 2019 up to April 14th, 2020 not being paid?

Personally, I would also like to see an explanation of how revenue share mentioned in the same paragraph could end up negative. Is EasyMarkets offering commissions on net deposits and making affiliates owe money if a client withdraws more than the amount deposited? I now this isn't relevant to Andyonandy's complaint, but I really want to know if introducing profitable clients could end up reducing an IB or affiliate's commission.

I'm hoping to see a clearly written reply from Easy Markets directly addressing each of these items soon.

I love FPA for one reason....

there is a genuine concern by Admins to understand the complaint of the trader and a fair decision making process to conclude if a broker is scam or not.....Easy Forex or Easy Market we are all still watching ....

UPDATE:

The new representative I spoke to today, very politely had a conference with me and listened to the issue inviting Bharat to join the conversation. She, Mercedes, made us resolve our differences and has promised to take the grievances to management.
I have been promised to get feedback on final conclusion of my issue this Friday. I will keep you guys updated on management's decision this Friday.

I hope this can be resolved to your satisfaction.

I also hope that Easy Markets will rejoin this thread and answer the questions I've asked.

Back