Resolved: EASY MARKETS REFUSING TO PAY ME MY IB/AFFILIATE COMMISSIONS OF OVER $5,000.

UPDATE:

The new representative I spoke to today, very politely had a conference with me and listened to the issue inviting Bharat to join the conversation. She, Mercedes, made us resolve our differences and has promised to take the grievances to management.
I have been promised to get feedback on final conclusion of my issue this Friday. I will keep you guys updated on management's decision this Friday.
Partial good news and I pray to convert this to permanent good news :)

Hello esteemed members of FPA, I am so far pleased with new Easymarket's representative -Mercedes- and I applaud her effort to resolve my issue, she always listens to me and takes my grievances to management. I believe good news is coming this week and I will update you all.

Last edited:
Hello esteemed members of FPA, I am so far pleased with new Easymarket's representative -Mercedes- and I applaud her effort to resolve my issue, she always listens to me and takes my grievances to management. I believe good news is coming this week and I will update you all.
It's really good to hear this from you :)
Keep us updated mate :)

I have good news about my issue.
I finally reached a resolution with EasyMarkets and concluded to part ways.
I am being paid all my earned commissions.
I can’t continue to litigate for the rest of my life as I hope to carry on with other endeavours.
I’ll like to thank everyone here especially the forum admins for their genuine concern about all trader issues.

Thank you.

I can’t continue to litigate for the rest of my life as I hope to carry on with other endeavours.
I’ll like to thank everyone here especially the forum admins for their genuine concern about all trader issues.

Thank you.

Can you confirm that you have actually received all your commissions (that you agreed to in settlement) to your bank account or payment processor account?

And that your issue is resolved/settled?

Thank you.
Need one more confirmation from your end, Can we mark this thread as a resolved and move it form scam folder?

Can you confirm that you have actually received all your commissions (that you agreed to in settlement) to your bank account or payment processor account?

And that your issue is resolved/settled?
Need one more confirmation from your end, Can we mark this thread as a resolved and move it form scam folder?
Yes mark thread as resolved.

Yes mark thread as resolved.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to donate .
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back