Resolved - ETORO - bad issue makes me down

benemgi61

Recruit
Hey guys,
ETORO is a worst service. I made $405 profit then tried to withdraw. They ask me to send ID, then ID again, then passport, then passport again many many times. Im very tired. Finally they told me they didnt accept my ID, locked my account, hold my profit.

Everybody, please stay away from this broker. If you win then they will hold your profit, try to block your account, then show out many bad reasons.

This company is a scammer, ripper, stealer.

My passport here :

mua he passport retake (2).png

I took it from phone. Coundnt understand why they reject it. My ID too.

Untitled.jpg

Damn this broker. Im very mad.

Yes, Eddiger, I sent them email 5 hours ago. Waiting for their reply.

I made the withdrawal process from 4/9. They asked me ID, then ID again, then passport. Very complicated. But after all, they reject everything. It took me 17 days, madness. Until now I even didnt receive my original deposit fund from them. But whatever, my $405 is my profit. They must send all.

Hi,
Probably there was a motivation linked to the regulation. eToro is a regulated company, then there are specific rules and the validation procedure needs to be passed. benemgi61, you have got your money back, returned in your deposit method as I can read in your attachment.

They asked you docs, again and again, because surely it was necessary to permit you to pass each validation check. But reading your attachment, I can see that the validation check has failed.

There is NO SCAM in the respect of the law and applying what is specified by regulations CySEC, NFA.

TheInvestor, I HAVENT GOT any money from them, even my original deposit fund.

One more, they asked me to send them copy images. I sent, then they told me that i wasnt passed, hold my profit. Is this a scam reason ? OK, Etoro can close my account if they want, but please refund all my money (both Profit + my deposit amount). Thats what I require. Now I havent seen anything in my ewallet. NOTHING. They wrote there that "your funds have been returned", but I havent got that, so where are the funds ?

Hi,
Probably there was a motivation linked to the regulation. eToro is a regulated company, then there are specific rules and the validation procedure needs to be passed. benemgi61, you have got your money back, returned in your deposit method as I can read in your attachment.

They asked you docs, again and again, because surely it was necessary to permit you to pass each validation check. But reading your attachment, I can see that the validation check has failed.

There is NO SCAM in the respect of the law and applying what is specified by regulations CySEC, NFA.

How come you are so sure that the company made the right thing? based on what?
Unless the company will make an official respond here (and I am not sure yet you are one of them yet) it's too soon to get into conclusion

Last edited:
You must verify your account first than trade , not the opposite , to avoid this damage in future always be verified than trade .

You must verify your account first than trade , not the opposite , to avoid this damage in future always be verified than trade .

Tks scream007 for good advice.

now I received my deposit fund, but my profit has been hold - as they said, forever. What should I do now. They reject to come here and answer

"benemgi" here what you should do :
1. Try to contact the company about the issue at least 3 times over a period of at least 1 week.
Why? Many companies would gladly resolve your problem if they are given a chance to do so. There's no point in opening a court case when a quick phone call or email from you might solve the problem.

2. Start a thread in the Scam Alerts Folder with the name of the offending company in the subject line.
Why? This is where all of your fellow FPA members can comment on the problem. There may be people who know how to solve the problem or others who are having the same problem.

3. Visit our Review Database and submit a 1-Star review for the company with the explanation of your case. If the company is not listed in our database, please submit it along with your review.
Why? Because we want other traders to learn what happened to you to avoid having the same problem.

4. Did this happen within the last 9 months?
We sympathize if you were scammed sometime back and just found us, but getting evidence on older issues can be virtually impossible.

5. Make sure you have at least one file for evidence to attach to your case.
This can be a receipt, a trading record, or anything else showing that you are a client of the company. For your privacy, you may want to edit out any sensitive information.

Note: Filing a Traders Court case would not be likely to make a company already labeled as SCAM pay what is owed. Please do leave a 1 star review and post in the Scam Alerts folder so that traders will know that problems with the company are continuing. If the scam finding is later lifted and your issue is still unresolved, please file a case.
If your issue meets all of the requirements above, you can file a case with the FPA Traders Court.
After Submission.
You MUST come back to the Court Case Preparation Folder to check on your case often. The FPA will invite the company in to the semi-private discussion of your case. FPA staff and members won't be able to effectively help you without your close cooperation, if you fail to respond to questions in your case thread for a week, your case will probably be dismissed.
Forex Scam Resolution and Trader's Money Recovery
Hope you resolve this asap .

Back