RESOLVED - Etoro Inc. Issue

Well, i talked to my account manager and another customer service officer, and he hold me that I am registered with Etoro (Europe) which is regulated by Cysec. I think i should email them again and i should also call them for a reminder. Thanks a lot for your suggestions... Laura is again vanished from the scene :(

Keep fighting. I'm getting more and more convinced that the most common broker scam is just to frustrate traders into giving up.

Well, i talked to my account manager and another customer service officer, and he hold me that I am registered with Etoro (Europe) which is regulated by Cysec. I think i should email them again and i should also call them for a reminder. Thanks a lot for your suggestions... Laura is again vanished from the scene :(

Don't waste time, continue chasing the broker and call Cysec if they don't reply to your email.

Hey Laura, you had promised publicly in FPA to solve Rafia case, did you forgot about or loss FPA path:mad:

We will like to see you among us here again;) but with already taken serious actions not just words:p

. . . Thanks a lot for your suggestions... Laura is again vanished from the scene :(
Yesterday, I sent a private message to Laura at eToro asking she update this thread. Thus far, no reply.
AI

I have talked to my account manager and he told me that after verification of employees, he was unable to find Laura in employees list of Etoro. He told me that Laura is not a real person,and she is not working in etoro. I don't know whether this is true or not, but i saw Laura on another forum and she acts like she is representative of Etoro. Is there any way, we can find her reality?

Hi rafia, hi everyone,

Yes, I am a real person, working for eToro :)

I've had everyone in our support team look into your case again. It seems that the problem with your reimbursement has been that you've closed your account so we have no way of reimbursing you. If you could please open a new eToro account, we can reimburse you as per our previous discussion. Just to make things clear, we have already previously reimbursed you $152 to make up for the difference between your stop loss and the closing price due to our platform malfunction. We are now going to reimburse you an additional $700 because you claim to have lost this amount on the trade overall. That will makea total of $852, a sum greater than your original claim, but we've decided that you deserve extra compensation due to all of the delays and inconveniences that you've had to endure. Please make sure to verify your new account (so that we know that it is indeed you) and send us your account username so we know which account to credit.

Once again, I am sorry that this took so long, I thank you for your patience, and I hope that everything will be settled very shortly.

Sincere regards,
Laura, eToro Team

Your case becoming interesting Rafia. We are dealing with a real person or a Ghost:rolleyes:

First, it will be Real Weird if Laura is not any of etoro employees because this will raise a question to AsstModerator how she's etoro representative from 2010??
What are FPA procedures to approve brokers and companies representatives??

Second, very weird too that your account manager told you Laura is not a real person if Laura appears in fact from etoro team:confused:
Are you sure Rafia that at least your account manager is a real person:D:p

About the compensation Laura(Real or not:confused:) announced. It's a good deal I think but a question mark why not send you it directly to your bank account instead of opening new live account with etoro, are there any terms and conditions for that?? will it be applied as bonuses rules or a pure deposit for withdrawal at any time??

Only Laura can answer all that but if she's a Real Person and an etoro representative(employee) at first. Oh God, lot of confusion, am out of here:D

Last edited:
They've already got your docs, so there's no issue with opening an account - just don't add any money.

Maybe you should PM Laura the contact info of your account manager so the two of them can decide who really works for eToro. :)

Hi rafia, hi everyone,

Yes, I am a real person, working for eToro :)

I've had everyone in our support team look into your case again. It seems that the problem with your reimbursement has been that you've closed your account so we have no way of reimbursing you. If you could please open a new eToro account, we can reimburse you as per our previous discussion. Once again, I am sorry that this took so long, I thank you for your patience, and I hope that everything will be settled very shortly. . . .Laura, eToro Team

Laura,
With all due respect, you know it is inappropriate to move funds to and from a client in any other way than back through the path from wence it came.
Refund Ravi exactly as you processed her deposits and withrawals in the past.
There is no need for Ravi to open another account, unless you are misrepresenting a bonus deposit as a cash reimbursement.
If your accounting requires it, have your management reopen her original account, then move the funds to her from there.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA

Reopening the original account does strike me as a very reasonable alternative to my suggestion - if an active account is truly needed in order to process the payment. If not, just send the money to Rafia's original funding source.

Back