Resolved - ETORO withdrawal issue - very consufing broker

soghidau19

Recruit
Hey Guys,
I opened an account at Etoro. I deposited and made profit by trading. Now I tried to withdraw my profit of $202 but they rejects it many times. I dont have a passport, so that at first I sent them my National ID card (both sides) which I used to verify my account at Exness, Hotforex, Ironfx, no problem occured, but they told me they didnt accept it. Then I took picture of my Driver License, they still didnt accept. Im very mad with them. They told me I must go to notary to notarise my ID. I did. That costs me $7. Now I sent them it but my account is still not verified. I have waitied for 3 days, no reply from them. I asked support, they told that they are still reviewing it. IM REALLY TIRED NOW. This is a very confusing and complicated broker. This issue has cost me 2 weeks. Its wasting.

I used to verify my account at Exness, Hotforex, Ironfx, no problem occured,

Lol you already have account with three brokers, so why you want more ?

Just crate account with 1 or 2 brokers and concentrate on your trading :D

Last edited:
One broker can have its own policy in verification, I had to use different materials to verify my account in Paypal and Skrill.

I wanna take the COPY INVESTMENT of ETORO so that I tried it. But now I see that im wrong openning account with this complicated requirement broker

I wanna take the COPY INVESTMENT of ETORO so that I tried it. But now I see that im wrong openning account with this complicated requirement broker

My experience has been completely different with eToro. Whilst we had our disagreement, they treated me fairly and dealt with matters properly. I can do nothing but recommend this broker even though they have said that I may never trade with them again and I have agreed to this. It is not that they are the only broker on the block even though they are very much one of the better ones.

My experience has been completely different with eToro. Whilst we had our disagreement, they treated me fairly and dealt with matters properly. I can do nothing but recommend this broker even though they have said that I may never trade with them again and I have agreed to this. It is not that they are the only broker on the block even though they are very much one of the better ones.

. u dnt know hw it feels to be scammed. u got great experience right so keep trading with a dealing desk newbie broker who scams

Last edited:
Today they paid me money. My doc has been verified. Thank you, Etoro.

Please close this topic. They has said sorry to me for inconvinience cost.

Honest broker.

amazing how you described them in your first and last comments so differently.

People need to count to 10 before they call anyone a scam

Im just glad he got his money, hopefully things go smoother in the future, but just anycase anything goes wrong, pls do come and let us know about it :)

Back