Resolved - ETXCapital (FCA:124721) scamm!

Max

Private, 1st Class
I traded in this broker almost a year (my account was moved from AlpariUK). Trade was slow. Connection MT4 terminates often, the execution of deals for a long time. Slippage almost constantly.

But, even in these conditions, I was able to make a profit. Each trading day, I received a confirmation e-mail.
After a year of trading, I decided to withdraw my profits and sent a request for withdrawal.

The money disappeared from my account immediately. The broker told me that my trades is removed, because I was not acting "in good faith".
I asked to give me an explanation and evidence, feasibility study and examination results.
I waited 8 weeks of response, received yesterday, there is no new information.
Only after this incident, I learned that so many people suffer from this broker.

At this time, the process starts over them in FCA and the Financial Ombudsman Service.
This can not go unpunished. I hope that UK (FCA) I can not get the support of the US example (NFA) ?!
I want to ask you, as you have dealt with this situation? Who has received support in the Financial Ombudsman Service? To back his money?

If in the UK, file a complaint with the Action Fraud at http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/
They don't respond to your complaint, but it does seem that they will investigate your complaint. (I filed my own with them as well.)
I am currently working with the NFA here in the USA regarding my complaint too as the CFTC won't investigate even though they did prosecute Banc de Binary and imposed some large fines on them.

There have been reports of the UK FOS ruling in favor of clients. Make sure to do a full FCA and FOS complaint. Then invite ETX to come here and explain why you aren't entitled to your profits.

Friends, Thank you for your support. I did everything as you advise me. Now we wait for the results.

I was told from the UK financial ombudsman.
This deals: Sanjay Bhurji (Adjudicator | Financial Ombudsman Service).
He once again I told him everything in detail. I am waiting for results. Report required.

I hope that the Financial Ombudsman does more for you than me, I got no information or help from them. I did contact the FCA and the NFA with all of the information that I had regarding my issue. Good Luck!!

I don't think that they have any authorizations, the Financial Obmudsman had advised me, sorry about your luck. It makes me sick that these kinds of scammers get away with this kind of thievery and no one will investigate, "Not my job." I do have information to the NFA here in the USA and how Greymountain Management and Porter Finance have a connection to Banc de Binary who were slapped by the CFTC.

Back