Resolved - ETXCapital (FCA:124721) scamm!

Hi Max, I also came from Alpari UK to ETX Capital, I've done few withdrawals and I never had any issues, I don't know how you trade, but removing your profits without notice it's something that needs to be investigated, as this can affect other traders in the future. Hopefully you manage to get out of this situation.

My dear friend how you give the notice if you want to withdraw

My dear friend how you give the notice if you want to withdraw

Once you're logged into your account, go to manage funds and then click on withdraw funds and follow the steps. After the transaction has been confirmed, you should get your money within 3-4 working days, depending on your local bank too, but usually it doesn't take longer than that.

Friends!
I hope that it will soon be completed safely.
Sanjay Bhurji (Adjudicator | Financial Ombudsman Service) let me know that his opinion coincides with mine. ETXCapital (Monecor (London) Ltd) did not provide in the Financial Ombudsman Service) no evidence of violations of the agreement on my part. It remains to wait a bit. I hope my case, turn the whole Forex in favor of forex traders!

Once you're logged into your account, go to manage funds and then click on withdraw funds and follow the steps. After the transaction has been confirmed, you should get your money within 3-4 working days, depending on your local bank too, but usually it doesn't take longer than that.

Thank you my dear friend. I still have a lot to ask about this platfrom. Herez is my e -mail address itanatswa@yahoo.com pliz send me a message so can get in touch with you.

Friends!
I hope that it will soon be completed safely.
Sanjay Bhurji (Adjudicator | Financial Ombudsman Service) let me know that his opinion coincides with mine. ETXCapital (Monecor (London) Ltd) did not provide in the Financial Ombudsman Service) no evidence of violations of the agreement on my part. It remains to wait a bit. I hope my case, turn the whole Forex in favor of forex traders!

Did you use any arbitrage EA?

Monecor (London) Ltd is a member firm of the London Stock Exchange. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with Financial Services register number 124721. Please note: Binary Options are not a regulated product.

One of these traps, for sure the FCA does not regulate Binary Options, but if you have an FX account, you should be ok.

Please can you explain what is an FX account

Monecor (London) Ltd is a member firm of the London Stock Exchange. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with Financial Services register number 124721. Please note: Binary Options are not a regulated product.

One of these traps, for sure the FCA does not regulate Binary Options, but if you have an FX account, you should be ok.

Please can you explain what is an FX account

FX account!

My friends!

Victory!!! I received a message from the Financial Ombudsman Service. Their solution: Monecor must return all money that they have written off from my account plus a further
$143.37 for interest rate of 8% simple from 23 March 2016 to date + A further 150.00 GBP has also as a gesture of good will.

Monecor (ETXCapital) has already enrolled the money to my account. I made a request for Withdrawal and asked to close my account.
This case went a long time, but it's a matter of principle and our common victory!

Do not be silent, do not suffer the tyranny from brokers FX (and not only) to maintain your rights, do not be afraid to waste time on this process!

FCA and the Financial Ombudsman Service work to protect investors !!!
Thank you all for your support!

Back