1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved: EXENESS IS BROKER SCAMMER IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE WITHDRAW

Discussion in 'Resolved Issues' started by andersonkissi, Jul 23, 2018.

1. andersonkissi

andersonkissi Recruit

BEWARE OF THIS BROKER THEY ARE SCAMMMMER IMPOSSIBLE TO WITHDRAW ANY DEPOSIT THOSE ARE SCAMMER BEWARE OF STAY AWAY OF THEM

Attached Files:

2. navyseal

navyseal Private

I cannot read your image but they didn't allow you to withdraw your profit/fund?

3. andersonkissi

andersonkissi Recruit

yes impossible to withdraw my profit .....

4. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

More details will be very helpful, like what reason are they providing you by not letting you withdraw the funds?

5. andersonkissi

andersonkissi Recruit

SO I MADE A DEPOSIT OF 700 USD IN 11JUNE WITH MY BANK CARD THEN SINCE LAST WEEK WHEN I TRIED TO WITHDRAW MY AMOUNT THEY SAID I HAVE TO WAIT THREE MONTH BEFORE .THEY SAID IF I WANT TO WITHDRAW I HAVE TO DEPOSIT 20USD BY PERFECT MONEY TO WITHDRAW THEN I MADE A DEPOSIT .THEN WHEN I ASKED FOR WITHDRAW THEY SAY I HAVE TO PUT THE SECRET PASSWORD TO COMPLETE THE WITHDRAW ...THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WILL SEND THE PASSWORD TO MY PHONE BUT SINCE LAST WEEK I DID NOT RECEIVE NOTHING I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO THIS ACCOUNT NUMBER: 859785 forexarmy.PNG

6. andersonkissi

andersonkissi Recruit

FxMasterLt. Colonel please help get back my refund they said i have to wait but still i wait they don t want me to withdraw my amount

7. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Go ahead and invite exness rep Georgii Bartenev to this thread.

8. andersonkissi

andersonkissi Recruit

so how should i invite him i m facing bad time now my daugher is at hospital and i have withdraw the full to paid the bill for the operation his nose because she can not breath i m still facing bad time because of this scam broker i did not they can do that otherwise i will deposit my fund in their website ....please help my account 859785

9. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

I invited him on your behalf :) And I pray that your daughter will get well soon.

10. andersonkissi

andersonkissi Recruit

FxMaster Lt. Colonel thank you for help me cause i m very stress and worried about my daughter in my most of hospital don t care about human condition that is why i have to withdraw my full amount to pay bill otherwise they will operate my daugher .....i cant sleep because of that all i need is they get back my refund so that i can paid the doctor to save my daugher life