Resolved: EXENESS IS BROKER SCAMMER IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE WITHDRAW

andersonkissi

Recruit
BEWARE OF THIS BROKER THEY ARE SCAMMMMER IMPOSSIBLE TO WITHDRAW ANY DEPOSIT THOSE ARE SCAMMER BEWARE OF STAY AWAY OF THEM

Attachments

• rfdrgd.PNG
    rfdrgd.PNG
    118.1 KB · Views: 18
BEWARE OF THIS BROKER THEY ARE SCAMMMMER IMPOSSIBLE TO WITHDRAW ANY DEPOSIT THOSE ARE SCAMMER BEWARE OF STAY AWAY OF THEM
More details will be very helpful, like what reason are they providing you by not letting you withdraw the funds?

SO I MADE A DEPOSIT OF 700 USD IN 11JUNE WITH MY BANK CARD THEN SINCE LAST WEEK WHEN I TRIED TO WITHDRAW MY AMOUNT THEY SAID I HAVE TO WAIT THREE MONTH BEFORE .THEY SAID IF I WANT TO WITHDRAW I HAVE TO DEPOSIT 20USD BY PERFECT MONEY TO WITHDRAW THEN I MADE A DEPOSIT .THEN WHEN I ASKED FOR WITHDRAW THEY SAY I HAVE TO PUT THE SECRET PASSWORD TO COMPLETE THE WITHDRAW ...THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WILL SEND THE PASSWORD TO MY PHONE BUT SINCE LAST WEEK I DID NOT RECEIVE NOTHING I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO THIS ACCOUNT NUMBER: 859785
forexarmy.PNG

so how should i invite him i m facing bad time now my daugher is at hospital and i have withdraw the full to paid the bill for the operation his nose because she can not breath i m still facing bad time because of this scam broker i did not they can do that otherwise i will deposit my fund in their website ....please help my account 859785

so how should i invite him i m facing bad time now my daugher is at hospital and i have withdraw the full to paid the bill for the operation his nose because she can not breath i m still facing bad time because of this scam broker i did not they can do that otherwise i will deposit my fund in their website ....please help my account 859785
I invited him on your behalf :) And I pray that your daughter will get well soon.

FxMaster Lt. Colonel thank you for help me cause i m very stress and worried about my daughter in my most of hospital don t care about human condition that is why i have to withdraw my full amount to pay bill otherwise they will operate my daugher .....i cant sleep because of that all i need is they get back my refund so that i can paid the doctor to save my daugher life

Back