Resolved - EZTrader.com-Withdrawals

jon harper

Recruit
i`m having terrible trouble with EZTrader.com in withdrawing my balance,it has been two months now and numerous e-mails being told it is being processed.Does anybody have any knowledge of this company or have any suggestions on how to get my withdrawal.Thanks in advance

Jon

Hello Jon Harper,
As of yet there have been no FPA members that have reviewed or posted comments on their listing here. You can be the first to do so. I suggest you place a link to this thread there under the discussion board. Here is the link:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-brokers/20394-eztrader-com.html
There has been one other Scam folder thread with a similar complaint you may wish to review:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/9580-eztrader-com-withdrawal.html
Perhaps you can contact the complainant privately, find out the end result of his case, and ask him to contribute here and to the reviews page:
EZ Trader | EZTrader.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army
I did some research and found this firm is actually a public company traded in the US on NASDAQ, symbol WGMI.
Here is a summary page that provides the publically disclosed addresses and the officers:
WGMI Company Profile - Win Global Markets Inc. Company Information
After you learn about who you are dealing with, we can take it further.
This is a completely unregulated firm that is neither a Registered Investment firm with CySec (the Cyprus Regulator):
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission
nor are they yet on their Blacklist:
In my chat with them today they indicate they will be the first Binary Options firm to gain Registration in Cyprus, a dubious assertion, but one they want the public to buy; so presumably they will be sensitive to complaints filed with CySec, because of the mercurial application pending.
Likewise, NASDAQ and SEC will be interested in your reports, more leverage to use.
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission | Homepage
I think you see where we are going with this.
More later.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

That's funny. Banc de Binary was also claiming to be registered with Cysec. How many Binary Options brokers will the the "first" to get Cysec regulated?

Definitely follow BigT1's advice - complaints to Cysec, SEC, and Nasdaq are a good way to get started.

Hello Pharaoh,
Yes, many Cyprus Binary firms claim they are in the process of CySec Registration.
These claims are absolutely worthless, no matter if they are true or not.
Until they are actually registered, it is all hype.
Even if they should become registered, your protections through CySec are minimal at best.
1st Step is to threaten the firm with making a complaint, but not filing immediately.
The threat can be more potent than the action itself, for any one singular complainant.
However, in this particular case of a Public Corporation traded on NASDAQ there are 10Q filings which reveal the sorry state of this company that is almost beyond compare.
Even the summary sheet makes me blush. Anyone want a share at US $0.05 a share??
Cheapest thing the SEC could do is buy up this disgusting company in the open market, sink it and jail the officers.
AI

Last edited:
Thankyou

Hello Jon Harper,
As of yet there have been no FPA members that have reviewed or posted comments on their listing here. You can be the first to do so. I suggest you place a link to this thread there under the discussion board. Here is the link:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-brokers/20394-eztrader-com.html
There has been one other Scam folder thread with a similar complaint you may wish to review:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/9580-eztrader-com-withdrawal.html
Perhaps you can contact the complainant privately, find out the end result of his case, and ask him to contribute here and to the reviews page:
EZ Trader | EZTrader.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army
I did some research and found this firm is actually a public company traded in the US on NASDAQ, symbol WGMI.
Here is a summary page that provides the publically disclosed addresses and the officers:
WGMI Company Profile - Win Global Markets Inc. Company Information
After you learn about who you are dealing with, we can take it further.
This is a completely unregulated firm that is neither a Registered Investment firm with CySec (the Cyprus Regulator):
nor are they yet on their Blacklist:
In my chat with them today they indicate they will be the first Binary Options firm to gain Registration in Cyprus, a dubious assertion, but one they want the public to buy; so presumably they will be sensitive to complaints filed with CySec, because of the mercurial application pending.
Likewise, NASDAQ and SEC will be interested in your reports, more leverage to use.
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission | Homepage
I think you see where we are going with this.
More later.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Many many thanks Anthony,i e-mailed them threatening to report them to Cysec,Nasdaq and SEc and within hours not only did i get a coherent reply for a change but the money was withdraw immediately.Extremely grateful to you as i was beginning to lose hope,thanks to Pharaoh as well.Keep up the good work and thanks again.Best wishes

Jon Harper

That's excellent news.

You may want to go ahead and inform Cysec that this company might be exaggerating their registration status.

Hello Jon Harper,
Well score one for the home team!
I see you submitted a 1 star review for the broker.
Once you actually clear the funds back in your account, be sure to add your comments to the broker's review discussion board regarding the resolution.
I suggest you also place a link to this thread in your remarks, for others to find if they seek opinions on this operator. Do so here:
Best wishes.
AI

Last edited:
I have been struggling for a month now to get my withdrawal processed and I'm looking to report these guys to Cysec,Nasdaq and SEC now...last chance is they have promised to process my withdrawal by next Monday so will wait till then I think. I'm fed up with con-companies...

What was the outcome, I am fighting with these guys to get my money back as well. Their withdrawal process is horrible and they only give the same old canned responses. I am looking to start a class action lawsuit.

Opening your own thread will make it easier for your issue to get the attention it deserves.

Back