Resolved: FBS managed account scam

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Lisamary

Private, 1st Class
Hie all
After exhausting FBS internal channels with fake promises for action and further promises that they had taken action only to appear rejecting their earlier communicated information to me i have had to conclude they are not to be trusted and have gone all the way to protect their marauding IB masquerading as an FBS accounts manager they say he is not with no penalties for those violations weirdly but just saying it is my fault for falling for his tricks and giving him access to trade my account hence they would not do anything in the end assessment and he is free to continue with his services no repercussions whatsoever .
Earlier this year i finally joined forexfamz FBS managed account services after witnessing his advertisements and encouragements on his telegram group for years whereby he was showing live accounts he was managing and other individuals vouching for him and sharing their accounts he was trading for him hence i came to believe his management services were genuine and signed up and he helped me create my FBS managed account and started trading it for me.
All went well and he doubled my account for the first month according to his monthly promise to me and he calculated his monthly fee and told me to send to his skrill account and he continued trading the account but made some costly trades which went south after he had added more trades but the price continued draining the account as he did not take action even on many telegram chat requests he continued reading but ignoring until the account blew. I had a challenge having him respond until he responded to say he had been away and took full responsibility of the blown account and he would trade it all back if i refunded which i did after he said he would not take the monthly fees until i had received the blown funds back. He traded the new funds and nearly blew the account but the account miraculously recovered and all but one trade hit TP apart from a EURCHF buy trade that initially was in profit that he did not adjust until the profit retraced and should still be in a loss to date had i stayed with him. On his telegram chart he kept promising to close the trade and open new ones and continue trading but never did month after month and started disappearing without notice as before yet he had promised to never repeat such stressful actions leaving trades for weeks without SLs , until i realised he had abandoned me and kept making false promises and he started insulting me using vulgar language arrogantly then i realised the matter was now beyond me and i reported him to FBS support who promptly disowned and rejected knowledge of his accounts services and said he was actually an IB and not an accounts manager and as an IB it was a violation to trade for me and anyone else and they said to have taken action to suppress his services and he agreed to stop them but they said what he was owing they would not help recover then later returned to say they had cleared him of all his fraudulent wrong doing saying they had changed their minds he had done nothing wrong strangely, shock of my life. Be aware people and stay away from this fake FBS accounts manager called forexfamz/forexcoder coz even FBS will play around with you in favor of their IB twisting everything to his favor to help protect him and grant him leave to escape justice.

Yes, sir, we understand your point, the information this Partner provided you is indeed not correct.
Our IB department is already investigating this and they will communicate with the Partner directly.

(08:28:14) : that is what i am in need of making a complaint you see? Have you read Lia's email to me ? contrast that with what you are telling me now and tell me anyone can make sense of it seeing you are communicating differently on the same issue?

(08:35:20) Agniya: We have taken action to suppress this activity as was reported to you in a letter from Lia

(08:26:23) Agniya: I do not want to say that we do not take any actions, exactly the opposite, our departments are engaged in resolving this situation, this issue's resolving takes some time

(08:30:01) Agniya: As Lia told you: we have successfully contacted the partner in question and clarified the situation with him. He won't be providing the trading service anymore.

I would like to remind you that an IB is a person who refers clients to FBS and has no obligation to trade for you or provide you with profits or commissions

Yes, sir, we understand your point, the information this Partner provided you is indeed not correct.
Our IB department is already investigating this and they will communicate with the Partner directly.

(08:28:14) : that is what i am in need of making a complaint you see? Have you read Lia's email to me ? contrast that with what you are telling me now and tell me anyone can make sense of it seeing you are communicating differently on the same issue?

(08:35:20) Agniya: We have taken action to suppress this activity as was reported to you in a letter from Lia

(08:26:23) Agniya: I do not want to say that we do not take any actions, exactly the opposite, our departments are engaged in resolving this situation, this issue's resolving takes some time

(08:30:01) Agniya: As Lia told you: we have successfully contacted the partner in question and clarified the situation with him. He won't be providing the trading service anymore.

I would like to remind you that an IB is a person who refers clients to FBS and has no obligation to trade for you or provide you with profits or commissions

We never mentioned his services were suppressed, we informed you we were investigating your case and communicating with the IB to clarify the matter.
We informed you that IF the IB had violated the conditions of our Partner's Agreement we would disable his service, that is not the situation.

We have provided you with all the information and explanation about this situation, this case is closed and the decision won't change.
We have already reached a final decision and I won't be available to reply to you in the near future.

@Lisamary can you give us a concise timeline of events that have caused this injustice, including date/time stamps please? 2-4 sentences per event is good. Then skip a line and write again.

Also can you submit evidence such as screen recording (bandicam/thundersoft) of the wrong actions, communication with broker, etc. The evidence should clearly support your claims.

This all helps us to help you find out exactly what went wrong.

Dear Lisamary,
First and foremost, we would like to remind you that according to the Customer Agreement:
7.4. To provide confidentiality of all trading operations, performed by the Client, access to a trader Personal Area and trading terminal are secured via passwords. The Client is solely liable for keeping his/her logins and passwords.
This means that the Company is not responsible for any losses caused by disclosing the password to any third parties.

Next, though the situation is very complicated and controversial, which led to some discrepancy between the replies of our agents in the beginning, we made a very thorough investigation of the case and would like to admit that our final decision has been given to you on the situation at hand. The decision is following:

As it is stated in the Partners Agreement:
1.6. <...> When performing commitments, set forth in this Agreement, an Introducing Broker acts solely on his/her own but acquires customers to the Company.
2.2. Under no circumstances the Company bears any responsibility for:
2.2.2. Any Introducing Broker’s activities performed in excess of the privileges provided by the Company.
2.2.3. Any damage or loss caused by an Introducing Broker to any third parties.
2.2.4. Any claims to an Introducing Broker caused by his/her failure to meet p 3.1 of this Agreement.
3.15. The Company does not recommend an Introducing Broker to provide any recommendations and/or advice to the Client regarding trading operations and/or strategies, or in any other way influence the Clients’ decisions. The Company bears no responsibility for the consequences of such recommendations and advice.

I.e. FBS does not recommend, but does not forbid such actions as giving any trading advices or trading on Client’s account, if the Client has given his/her permission to make any trading activity on his/her account. Unfortunately, FBS is not able to request for the IB in question to make any refund to you since disclosure of the personal information happened on your side willingly, and we do not regulate such cases.

Nevertheless, we would like to inform you that we have contacted the bespoken IB and made him correct the information given in his Telegram channel - this IB is not FBS account manager and from now on any client willing this IB to perform trading on their account shall accept the Agreement describing all the risks of such actions.

Also, we would like to remind you that FBS gives a possibility to copy the trading of successful Traders with the help of our CopyTrade application.

We are extremely sorry that such situation has taken place and hope we have managed to clarify this situation.
Thank you for your kind understanding!

your sorry yet be protecting your beloved IB when he clearly has tricked me to believe he is an accounts manager he is not without consequences does not help the situation, you say as an IB he is not allowed to trade for anyone yet this one did just that and refused to honor his promise to reimburse the blown funds, yet you taking this so lightly in light of that IB fraudulent activity? You say your job you gave him is just to bring new clients to FBS and if he has traded for me and the many clients in his group with more than a thousand people that is a violation you were to act against as you do not allow but to date no penalties have been imposed on this your IB he is free to walk after such fraudulent activity using your name and platform and he has clearly violated what you say you do not allow.
The only complication is you as FBS communicated liars and you are covering them up defending your lies , the details were clear from the beginning in line with your notifications leading me to believe this fake account manager /IB will be penalized but non of all that has happened and you are smiling job well done? That is egregious, all your statements as in emails have served to protect your fraudulent IB and yourselves negating hands on with how you should deal with such an offensive IB tricking and abusing clients?
Through your IP connections how many other innocent victims have you identified forexfamz/forexcoder/Aras Ahmed Kadir to be violating and have you protected them? Did you reach out to them in your investigation to warn them and protect them from your fraudulent IB you have chosen not to insist he return my money according to his declarations he would return every single cent?

Your IB need simply open a legal managed services and you would not have to be in this situation and ourselves as innocent clients being scammed to believe your IB is an accounts manager he is not and as an FBS accounts manager he impressed upon me he had the right to access my account to trade as he did otherwise how would he have traded for me?
His telegram managed account details have not changed, what penalties have you imposed on him not just to say he must change his telegram details, that is not a penalty that is an insult on justice.
If you say your IB is free to do as he pleases you are liable for encouraging his fraudulent activities because he is relying on that permission you gave him and your continued protection and your defending him to come up with his scams, you need to change your laws and regulations if they are knowingly working to protect criminals not so?
For you to say you have suppressed him then return to say you have not clearly shows you are working in cahoots with your fraudulent IB maybe because he is bringing welcome traffic hence the blind eye as it appears to me otherwise you have no right to protect aid and abet his scam as you have said he has misrepresented himself as an accounts manager to fraudulently acquire access not due him, he has traded my account which is a violation by your own admission- how then are you happy to protect such a scoundrel and be happy to continue connected with him? Your conduct does not auger well for FBS hence they must be made aware so they know what is likely to happen when a client has been abused by your IBs.
The managed account creation was with your approval so to me that was confirmed legit, but your closing remarks really show above all that you are not to be trusted by clients for protections from scams and abuses by those connected to you for seemingly vested interests, to me that is how it appears and any bystander would be well led to also believe the same.
Your IB will continue working for you then after he has shown you his dark abilities against FBS clients you are in place to protect no matter the designation of those on your side involved?

your sorry yet be protecting your beloved IB when he clearly has tricked me to believe he is an accounts manager he is not without consequences does not help the situation, you say as an IB he is not allowed to trade for anyone yet this one did just that and refused to honor his promise to reimburse the blown funds, yet you taking this so lightly in light of that IB fraudulent activity? You say your job you gave him is just to bring new clients to FBS and if he has traded for me and the many clients in his group with more than a thousand people that is a violation you were to act against as you do not allow but to date no penalties have been imposed on this your IB he is free to walk after such fraudulent activity using your name and platform and he has clearly violated what you say you do not allow.
The only complication is you as FBS communicated liars and you are covering them up defending your lies , the details were clear from the beginning in line with your notifications leading me to believe this fake account manager /IB will be penalized but non of all that has happened and you are smiling job well done? That is egregious, all your statements as in emails have served to protect your fraudulent IB and yourselves negating hands on with how you should deal with such an offensive IB tricking and abusing clients?
Through your IP connections how many other innocent victims have you identified forexfamz/forexcoder/Aras Ahmed Kadir to be violating and have you protected them? Did you reach out to them in your investigation to warn them and protect them from your fraudulent IB you have chosen not to insist he return my money according to his declarations he would return every single cent?

Ms./Mrs. Lisamary,
Kindly let us comment your reply

:>> “your sorry yet be protecting your beloved IB when he clearly has tricked me to believe he is an accounts manager he is not without consequences does not help the situation,”

First, we would like to draw your attention to the following paragraph of the Customer Agreement:
2.7. Company’s services do not include providing recommendations or information capable of engaging the Client to perform any transactions. <...>
Which means that by accepting this Agreement you have agreed that you had been informed that FBS does not provide such services as “account management”.

>> “you say as an IB he is not allowed to trade for anyone yet this one did just that and refused to honor his promise to reimburse the blown funds, yet you taking this so lightly in light of that IB fraudulent activity?”

Following the above mentioned by us, as you can see in our previous reply, Customer Agreement or Partners Agreement do not prohibit trading activity on Client’s behalf if the Client has given access to their trading account voluntarily.

>> “You say your job you gave him is just to bring new clients to FBS and if he has traded for me and the many clients in his group with more than a thousand people that is a violation you were to act against as you do not allow but to date no penalties have been imposed on this your IB he is free to walk after such fraudulent activity using your name and platform and he has clearly violated what you say you do not allow.”

As it has been said already, the bespoken IB has been contacted, his social media channel has been checked. The IB has been made to remove the “FBS account manager” description. Also, it was agreed that in case a client is willing to disclose their account details and allow IB’s trading on their account, some special Agreement between client and IB describing all the risks of such actions should be accepted by this client.

To sum it up, we would like to point out that:
you have been warned beforehand that FBS does not provide any account management services and do not perform trading on behalf of our clients. Nevertheless, you have disclosed your trading account details though it was clearly stated in the Agreement that the client is solely responsible for keeping his/her logins and passwords.

Moreover, there was no loss registered on your trading accounts. Taking into consideration all the deposited amount and all the withdrawn amount, we can state that your trading or, in this case, trading of your IB have been profitable and, consequently, no sum can be claimed for refund.

Thus, we would like to admit that, unfortunately, in this case you bear full responsibility for letting a third party to perform trading on your own account.

Yous say you do not allow trading on my behalf then in the same breath say forexfamz as an IB can trade on my behalf, if you are making sense to yourselves then this will serve as a clear notification for everyone to be mindful of your questionable standards or lack thereof.
The only way your IB was able to gain access to my account was to fraudulently misrepresent himself as an FBS managed account as according to his accounts creation link i sent you and his clear notifications he is an accounts manager on his telegram description that has not changed and his own live accounts details from FBS he has been managing in his telegram account for years and supported individual postings of his trading services without any notification from your side hence i even asked when i reported how shocking it was that your response to my complaint at one time was how come i am the only one complaining which i failed to answer and you failed to respond what you meant by that to date which gave underlying connotations ?
You are determined to continued protecting fraudulent activities by your IB yet for him to come to me and say he is a managed account that he have denied he never was is what has caused this situation, i never wanted anything else but a managed account hence i requested since you were defending him using IB related misquotings rather you provide a managed account rules and regulations fitting his description to me but you could not because you have it not, but i see now you have pushed in extra details so it will appear all is in order but it is all rotten and no defenses and protections for your fraudulent IB will ever be acceptable to anyone under the sun or beyond, that is a travesty of justice.
Had your fraudulent IB told the truth from the beginning i would not have signed up and you would not be at pains and a precarious position defending him on his behalf, why dont you rope him in so he protects himself as a grown person why must you shield him from the demands of justice due him hiding him behind you?
All that appears is your insistence he be protected at all costs for benefits you refuse to relay openly.
So i was right then to say you had been lying in the emails as first you had said you had suppressed him then said not to have done so, which is which, have you suppressed him or not and did he affirm to you as you said he will not be providing his managed services which you have updated on this site against your emails to me he had no right to do and if found to have so done you would act on him?
Is this the type of people functioning like this that you are proud to be associated with and protect as FBS after confirming such to be true?
That says a lot about this FBS broker then and i will never be trading with you ever in my life because you smell bad to me with your warped defenses of fraud and pathetic lies, you need to stop this.
I deposited the first amount that your IB traded and doubled and called for a share of the monthly profits then as he continued trading the remaining amount he blew it when his trades and the extras he added went south meaning the remaining balance was lost, i never made back that lost amount which is below what i funded, i never made above what i funded, what then i are going on about ?
The second amount i funded he only made about $16 and never fulfilled his declaration to return the first blown account hence my well informed decision to protect what was left this time around and report your managed account official only to find he was never such and then be faced with your protection of this scoundrel, you are such a bad broker in that light confirming my decision to withdraw even the second account i had created in revulsion to be justified.
Why have you chosen to do this to me?

Back