Resolved: FBS manipulate ibs comission by detach ib clients link

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

kudabelangfx

Private, 1st Class
hello,

i have a problem with FBS forex broker which they detach my client from my ib link without noticing me.

i realise the thing happens to me at the 2nd time. and this time i manage to close monitoring my comission statement and the client. The client is a close friend.

FBS caught to detach my client by not relate to any single regulation or law with client-broker that agreed.

hereby i open this thread in the court to find justice and want to reclaim my lost commission from the date it detached.

email to support has been sent.

here is the email :

hello,

my client azmi b md nor is missing from my coinet list. detail as below

detail as below. please change my account to reffereal ib 1731013. ASAP.

answer : from the second email from named johana after id did not get the best answer from the 1st email asking.

Welcome to FBS once again!

The client AZMI BIN MD NOR was detached from you since he failed to provide the card copies for the cards he used to deposit with us.
The Financial department sent him an e-mail requesting for the card images, the client should reply to this message.

Only after the images are provided and checked the client will be re-attached to your Partner account.

Thank you for contacting FBS Support Team, if you have any other questions please contact us again here on in our LIVE chat.

Have a very nice day!

THE REASON IS NONSENSE

This client uses direct bank method to deposit with and there is no requirement to upload the card image. client did NOT use credit card.

detaching from ib link because of client problem with finance department is not a solid reason to steal the commission from the ib.client os now good to use fbs without no problem deposit and withdrawal.

finance department can freeze the client withdrawal if by any regulation not met BUT not to detach from ib.

after several years to become an ib with fbs, this is 2nd time occur to me. the first time was not fully monitor by me and no evidence. this time i have full evidence that FBS broker staff steal ib commission easily. hence i open this thread to let FBS broker give a full reason and give back my commission.

thank you

Attachments

• 5414EFCA-8213-43CD-8B51-52A08CC1DB28.jpeg
    5414EFCA-8213-43CD-8B51-52A08CC1DB28.jpeg
    286.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 96508756-7731-4926-8DA9-9418733F30AA.png
    96508756-7731-4926-8DA9-9418733F30AA.png
    685.9 KB · Views: 31
hello,

i have a problem with FBS forex broker which they detach my client from my ib link without noticing me.

i realise the thing happens to me at the 2nd time. and this time i manage to close monitoring my comission statement and the client. The client is a close friend.

FBS caught to detach my client by not relate to any single regulation or law with client-broker that agreed.

hereby i open this thread in the court to find justice and want to reclaim my lost commission from the date it detached.

email to support has been sent.

here is the email :

hello,

my client azmi b md nor is missing from my coinet list. detail as below

detail as below. please change my account to reffereal ib 1731013. ASAP.

answer : from the second email from named johana after id did not get the best answer from the 1st email asking.

Welcome to FBS once again!

The client AZMI BIN MD NOR was detached from you since he failed to provide the card copies for the cards he used to deposit with us.
The Financial department sent him an e-mail requesting for the card images, the client should reply to this message.

Only after the images are provided and checked the client will be re-attached to your Partner account.

Thank you for contacting FBS Support Team, if you have any other questions please contact us again here on in our LIVE chat.

Have a very nice day!

THE REASON IS NONSENSE

This client uses direct bank method to deposit with and there is no requirement to upload the card image. client did NOT use credit card.

detaching from ib link because of client problem with finance department is not a solid reason to steal the commission from the ib.client os now good to use fbs without no problem deposit and withdrawal.

finance department can freeze the client withdrawal if by any regulation not met BUT not to detach from ib.

after several years to become an ib with fbs, this is 2nd time occur to me. the first time was not fully monitor by me and no evidence. this time i have full evidence that FBS broker staff steal ib commission easily. hence i open this thread to let FBS broker give a full reason and give back my commission.

thank you
Here is FBS Official Rep profile link, go ahead and invite him/her to this thread.

hi,

i consider the case close since FBS is now revert back my client to my link commission today.

i do hope the ceo can close monitoring any staf/affiliate manager/programmer/IT department and who ever can access to back office system closely and please do the decision transparency.

please appreciate the IB working down at the field in any country and we can come together as a great team.

thank you @FxMaster and FBS team.

hi,

i consider the case close since FBS is now revert back my client to my link commission today.

i do hope the ceo can close monitoring any staf/affiliate manager/programmer/IT department and who ever can access to back office system closely and please do the decision transparency.

please appreciate the IB working down at the field in any country and we can come together as a great team.

thank you @FxMaster and FBS team.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved please and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any :)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

Back