Resolved: FBS MANIPULATES TRADE

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Dear Sir,
We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our services and have doubts that your trading is being processed correctly.
Unfortunately, we were unable to find any accounts registered under your name in FBS. Therefore, I have to ask you to provide us with your account number, so we could check what issue you are referring to and how we can help you.
Please also note that the screenshots you have sent us are different from the MetaTraders used in FBS, so we would be grateful if you could specify, which program are you using to trade.
We will be waiting for your response!
Kind Regards,
FBS

Why
Dear Sir,
We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our services and have doubts that your trading is being processed correctly.
Unfortunately, we were unable to find any accounts registered under your name in FBS. Therefore, I have to ask you to provide us with your account number, so we could check what issue you are referring to and how we can help you.
Please also note that the screenshots you have sent us are different from the MetaTraders used in FBS, so we would be grateful if you could specify, which program are you using to trade.
We will be waiting for your response!
Kind Regards,
FBS
Why should I bother anymore when I've been frustrated out of the markets already and I'm still nursing my financial wounds?
Besides, I have already reported that you restored my blown $300+ account and I forfeited $99+ in the zagusd and I've withdrawn my balance. So, why would I bother you anymore?

Why

Why should I bother anymore when I've been frustrated out of the markets already and I'm still nursing my financial wounds?
Besides, I have already reported that you restored my blown $300+ account and I forfeited $99+ in the zagusd and I've withdrawn my balance. So, why would I bother you anymore?
I mean he's only trying to help resolve your problems as best he can bud.

He should not bother resolve anything. I'm only interested in compensation for all my more than $13,000 losses I incurred in fbs for which I'm discouraged for now. If no compensation plan is in his plan but talks and talks, He should let sleeping dogs lie.

He should not bother resolve anything. I'm only interested in compensation for all my more than $13,000 losses I incurred in fbs for which I'm discouraged for now. If no compensation plan is in his plan but talks and talks, He should let sleeping dogs lie.
I see one post here from FBS, so not sure what he talks and talks about, especially since you refuse to give him any of the information he asked for.

It seems to me that the issue that you have raised has been resolved. You are alluding to other issues and I doubt anyone here can read your mind, so you need to spit it out or drop it.

I see one post here from FBS, so not sure what he talks and talks about, especially since you refuse to give him any of the information he asked for.

It seems to me that the issue that you have raised has been resolved. You are alluding to other issues and I doubt anyone here can read your mind, so you need to spit it out or drop it.
Dropped it since

I was hoping you'll provide your account details. I think that those one sided complaints don't make much sense if other FPA users don't have the chance to see brokers' response, but oh well. Hope all goes well for you bro! ;)

Back