RESOLVED - FBS pure scam!

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Again, I recommend that both sides show patience. It appears that a solution is very close.

It is rare, but emails can and do get lost or delayed in transit. The logical thing to do is to resend the documents. Sending an extra copy from a different email address can also improve the odds of all the information getting through.

I think we are going in circles here. Either party sending an email should post on this thread they did so. I believe in a couple of days, the issue should be resolved. I strongly advise both parties to give it a bit more attention. Just subscribe to the thread to get email notifications on new posts.

I think we are going in circles here. Either party sending an email should post on this thread they did so. I believe in a couple of days, the issue should be resolved. I strongly advise both parties to give it a bit more attention. Just subscribe to the thread to get email notifications on new posts.

Well, numerous times of promises and 'transfer confirmation', still no money - this reminds me of the famous Capital One Forex cases.... and that scares the sh*t out of me...

So God bless me - how sad when you can only turn to him in dealing with your broker??

I would like to inform all the FPA members that the client's withdrawal was confirmed yesterday and today we sent the bank confirmation to the client.

Well, numerous times of promises and 'transfer confirmation', still no money - this reminds me of the famous Capital One Forex cases.... and that scares the sh*t out of me...

So God bless me - how sad when you can only turn to him in dealing with your broker??

Do you happen to know that bank transfer is never processed in one day!? Yesterday we sent the money according to our Settlement Agreement, today we sent you the bank confirmation, but before receiving the funds you keep accusing us of lying! So, who is wrong here?

Let's just declare a truce here. If both sides agree. FBS rep says transfer has been initiated. Without the client's consent, they definitely can't post the swift confirmation but they say they have sent it to the client so it's up to the client to post it or not.

FBS rep, you do know that there are same day transfers don't you? I use that most of the time. Perhaps you don't support that but it does exist.

wanrupeng, I of all people know how hard is it to wait, especially as I have mentioned earlier, I waited over 3 months for FBS to solve my withdrawal problems at the time they acquired Poltek. Since they sent you a withdrawal confirmation, wire transfer can take up to 7 business days to arrive.

Is this a Polish or Russian site? Just like capitaloneforex people who are profitable will have issues because this telemarketer is trading vs customers and in no way should be supported by FPA IN THIS! Do you see how this is a disservice to FPA supporters?

Wanrupeng, you have repeatedly leaped ahead of the game. You filed a Traders Court complaint and back-dated your first complaint to the company to before your account was opened. Then, FBS at least appeared ready to compensate you and you filed a complaint with the regulator. Now, FBS says they've sent the money and since it didn't arrive instantly, you accuse them of lying.

Each time I've suggested patience, you've gone off and demanded instant action.

If your goal is to slam FBS as many times as possible, completely independently of what FBS is or isn't doing, just keep it up. Realize that this will only destroy your credibility the next time you have a problem.

If your goal is to get your money back, why not wait a reasonable amount of time and see if your money arrives. Bank transfers can take anywhere from 2 days to a week.

Wanrupeng,

Did your money arrive? If I don't hear otherwise by the end of this week, I'm going to consider this issue to be resolved.

Is this a Polish or Russian site? Just like capitaloneforex people who are profitable will have issues because this telemarketer is trading vs customers and in no way should be supported by FPA IN THIS! Do you see how this is a disservice to FPA supporters?

The FPA does not discriminate based on the location of brokers. The FPA takes actions based on complaints, not locations. Some of your posts are getting very close to being racist.

Do you feel that helping Wanrupeng get his money, even after he attacked the FPA, is somehow a disservice to FPA supporters? Most forums would have banned him for such behavior. The FPA kept helping him. He's always been very quick to complain when money didn't arrive, so I'm 99% sure the money already arrived.

I'm still waiting to see your answer to the question I posted here.

Typical scammer form Russia, even the names of support is Russian. Sorry for your lost and I do not want that Russian people or brokers are all scammers but this one is for sure. I do not think you will return you money man.

Back