RESOLVED - FBS pure scam!

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Because of what you wrote here...

and in your case file...

Since it appears that you are now having an issue getting the money back, I will restore the subject line.

Thanks! And maybe restore my dismissed fraut court case as well, since now I have contacted them far more than 3 times!

Thanks for the action. And I remember someone mentioned 'to invite FBS to join this thread earlier', which I don't know if FBS has taken note of as they have never left any comment on this issue or my words so far, so why not do me and us a favor to send a note to FBS to ask them to come actually join this thread instead of 'just take a look'?

While we're waiting for AsstMod to say something along the lines of "Of course the invitation was to look AND reply", did you personally invite them to this thread yet?

While we're waiting for AsstMod to say something along the lines of "Of course the invitation was to look AND reply", did you personally invite them to this thread yet?

While FBS is threatening me to remove all my 'bad reviews' before that can return my money, I doubt they'd have the guts or face to actually join this thread.

While FBS is threatening me to remove all my 'bad reviews' before that can return my money, I doubt they'd have the guts or face to actually join this thread.

You can inform them that it is impossible for you to remove your posts here. AsstMod had to restrict that ability a few months back.

What they can hope for is to get the issue resolved once and for all and have this thread moved to the Resolved Issues folder.

Of course the invitation was to look AND reply. :)

And, I issued a followup just in case the first one got lost. I think we can expect a reply from FBS's representative to the FPA Forums within a few days.

Dear wanrupeng and FPA members!
If the issue is now being public, let us explain our position, so that it would not be just one-side consideration.

We processed your claim and all the necessary corrections on the account were made, i.e. the required orders were annulled with their total loss restored on your balance, profitable orders were placed back with their total profit return. We sent you an official reply with the request to confirm that your claim is resolved. We also confirmed your withdrawal request as you requested.

At the same time you sent a claim to our regulator CRFIN without receiving our official reply to your request and when the problem was resolved, we were waiting for your reply, but did not receive any.

We satisfied all your complaints to the full extent. However, we have not received an actual confirmation of the dispute resolution from your side. Therefore, the fact that you have filed a complaint to CRFIN automatically means that you refused our suggestion. In that case, we are determined to stand our ground and provide all the arguments that we believe will be substantial enough for the Regulator to decide in favor of the Company. At the present moment the remaining balance is returned to the trading account 360309 and frozen until the dispute resolution. For that reason we had to contact our bank to request to return the funds. So the withdrawal confirmation we had sent you before was real, but as you didn't want to solve the issue peacefully, we had to cancel the withdrawal and freeze the funds until the claim to our Regulator will be resolved.

I should add that on August 18 we offered you to sign a mutual Settlement Aggrement as a consent of the intentions. But you did not accept the agreement. That is why the funds were frozen until we proceed with the dispute.

We processed your claim and all the necessary corrections on the account were made, i.e. the required orders were annulled with their total loss restored on your balance, profitable orders were placed back with their total profit return. We sent you an official reply with the request to confirm that your claim is resolved. We also confirmed your withdrawal request as you requested.

At the same time you sent a claim to our regulator CRFIN without receiving our official reply to your request and when the problem was resolved, we were waiting for your reply, but did not receive any.

On 12/08/2014, you sent an email indicating you are willing to return my money; on the same day, I replied and specifically wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am glad to hear you have made the decision to reslove my complaint, and I confirm I shall accept the offer and suggestion, on the condition you cancel order 18725841, 18726541 and18745732, and immediately reimburse my account with:

18725841 loss: $2512
18726541 loss: $3472
18745732 loss: $2660

and make my account total balance = $2512 + $3472 + $2660 = $8644

As soon as the agreed balance arrive in my account, I shall take actions on my side to return the reputation to your company.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Yunni Long

So you have received my reply instead 'did not receive any' - this is LIE # 1.

For that reason we had to contact our bank to request to return the funds. So the withdrawal confirmation we had sent you before was real, but as you didn't want to solve the issue peacefully, we had to cancel the withdrawal and freeze the funds until the claim to our Regulator will be resolved.

1. Can you please provide a copy of wire transfer confirmation from the BANK to prove you did complete the transfer on 14/08/2014 - the day Alena sent me the 'confirmation' which you claim to be 'real'?

2. Please explain how you are able to 'cancel' a bank wire transfer after 4 DAYS you completed it? I'm pretty sure everyone here, who has been dealing with financial industry for at least a decent while, will be trmendously interested in that. Or please tell me which bank you were using to send me the money
- I will contact them myslef to obtain an official bank letter to expose you BIG FAT LIE # 2!

I should add that on August 18 we offered you to sign a mutual Settlement Aggrement as a consent of the intentions. But you did not accept the agreement. That is why the funds were frozen until we proceed with the dispute.

Can you please tell me which clauses in the Customer Agreement, like 'Customer must not post any negative reviews on the Company even the reviews prove to be true', entitle you with the rights to place exta conditions on customers's funds withdrawal request, and THREATEN customers with the refusal of funds withdrawal if they don't do what you say?

And 'me not accept the agreement' causes 'why the funds were frozen until we proceed with the dispute' is the LIE # 3, the real reason is: FBS, a bully, who sees its customers as enemies and exploitable resources, cannot tolerate the fact the supposed-to-be stupid/craven customers have the guts and ability to challenge their lies, and they cannot accept the fact they have to be FORCED to admit their scamming tricks.

As for the so-named 'Settlement Agreement' offered by them, it is totally arrogant and unfair, not to mention it is not LEGIMATE in the first place - feel free to take a look:

Settlement Agreement
This Settlement Agreement is between D.S. acting in his capacity as Directior of the FBS Company (hereinafter "FBS Company") and Yunni Long (hereinafter "Customer").
Whereas, FBS Company and Customer have reached an understanding on the incident with deals execution from August 8, 2014 (claim ticket number LTK1221601642974X).
Therefore, in consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements contained
herein, the parties agree as follows:
1. Customer agrees to remove all the negative reviews on the Company regarding the above incident which she had published on the Internet. In case it is impossible to remove the review the Customer is obliged to publish a refutation and confirmation that the dispute is now fully resolved and the Customer does not have any complaints regarding this issue.
2. FBS Company shall transfer the remaining balance in the amount of $5850.04 from the trading account 360309 to the Customer's personal bank account the next business day after the Customer fulfills her obligations in accordance with p.1 of the present Agreement and informs the Company via e-mail.
3. In case the Company does not comply with the commitment in accordance with p.2 of the present Agreement the Customer has the right to refer to the Agreement and re-publish negative reviews, as well as to apply a complaint to CRFIN.
4. The Customer has the right to receive a copy of the present Agreement.
5. The Company has the right not to process the withdrawal of the remaining balance on the Customer's trading account until the Customer provides the Company with the signed copy of the present Agreement and removes all the negative reviews on the Company.

And to show my gesture, I even offered to my version of the 'Settlement Agreement' as below, which was ignored by FBS:

Settlement Agreement
This Settlement Agreement is between D.S. acting in his capacity as Directior of the FBS Company (hereinafter "FBS Company") and Yunni Long (hereinafter "Customer").
Whereas, FBS Company and Customer have reached an understanding on the incident with deals execution from August 8, 2014 (claim ticket number LTK1221601642974X).
Therefore, in consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements contained
herein, the parties agree as follows:
1. FBS Company shall transfer the remaining balance in the amount of $5850.04 from the trading account 360309 to the Customer's personal bank account the same business day after receiving a signed copy of this Agreement from the Customer.
2. Customer agrees to remove all the negative reviews on the Company regarding the above incident which she had published on the Internet after the Company fulfills its obligations in accordance with p.1 of the present Agreement and informs the Customer via e-mail with a copy of bank wire trasnfer confirmation. In case it is impossible to remove the review the Customer is obliged to publish a refutation and confirmation that the dispute is now fully resolved and the Customer does not have any complaints regarding this issue.
3. In case the Company does not comply with the commitment in accordance with p.1 of the present Agreement the Customer has the right to refer to the Agreement and re-publish negative reviews, as well as to apply a complaint to CRFIN.
4. The Customer has the right to receive a copy of the present Agreement.
5. The Company has the right to provide the present copy to the Internet if the Customer fails to remove all the negative reviews on the Company.

And I have to warn everyone two most important points:

1. Though now the argument is about the funds withdrawal, the real issue you should be concerned is the original issue should have happened including:

1) FBS suddently changes terms&conditions without notice to put traders under disadvantaged situation (check the several recent reviews from other customers of FBS, as published on FPA );
2) FBS deliberately lie and distort about the execution of new T&C so they can choose which explanation can be produced to cause you loss - unless you take the effort to keep every bit evidence of your account and chat history, you won't have a chance to not to loss;
3) FBS creats fake account execution history - means they manipulate your trading account - they FAKED order 18741040 on my account to prove 'I had not enough margin to open a hedging position to stop lossing money' (Note the price they faked on that order is 1.33050 of EURUSD, and EURUSD never hit that price THE WHOLE YEAR by then, check my previous screen shot link for evidence in this thread).

While FBS is trying to pull everyone's attention to the 'withdrawal dispute' should actually shouldn't exist at all, these facts are the ones people should focus and request explanation for from FBS.

Under what law the client can't withdraw his balance? Even if he did make a complaint to the regulator that doesn't mean he can't withdraw his funds. Would you clarify this? Since when a complaint to the regulator is a pretext to freeze someones account? And if from some reason he doesn't deserve a dime why this funds are in his balance and weren't revoked from his balance?

The client has PMed me and showed me evidenced where you have sent him emails with fake bank swift of $5850.04, this money have never reached to bank account. I am not a lawyer but this seems to be like a criminal fraudulent activity.

Under what law the client can't withdraw his balance? Even if he did make a complaint to the regulator that doesn't mean he can't withdraw his funds. Would you clarify this? Since when a complaint to the regulator is a pretext to freeze someones account? And if from some reason he doesn't deserve a dime why this funds are in his balance and weren't revoked from his balance?

The client has PMed me and showed me evidenced where you have sent him emails with fake bank swift of $5850.04, this money have never reached to bank account. I am not a lawyer but this seems to be like a criminal fraudulent activity.

I reported this to CRFIN because according to STANDARDS AND TERMS OF BUSINESS FOR CRFIN MEMBERS:

6.1. CRFIN Members and their employees are prohibited from:
6.1.1. acting with intention to inflict harm upon another person, and to abusing their rights in any form;
6.1.2. deceiving or misleading, or attempting to deceive or mislead their current or potential customers.
6.1.3. willfully providing a customer with a false report, or entering a false record on any real or non-existing forex transaction to company documents.

6.1.4. disseminating false or misleading information on any instrument price, or a knowingly inaccurate report, that affects (or is intended to affect) the price of any financial instrument and/or trading decisions made by customers;
6.1.5. willfully submitting false or misleading information to the CRFIN;
6.1.6. embezzling any funds obtained from a customer as a margin deposit, or any profit from transactions.

And FBS:
1) FBS suddently changes terms&conditions without notice to put traders under disadvantaged situation (check the several recent reviews from other customers of FBS, as published on FPA ) - which breached clause 6.1.1;
2) FBS deliberately lie and distort about the execution of new T&C so they can choose which explanation can be produced to cause you loss - unless you take the effort to keep every bit evidence of your account and chat history, you won't have a chance to not to loss - which breached clause 6.1.2;
3) FBS creats fake account execution history - means they manipulate your trading account - they FAKED order 18741040 on my account to prove 'I had not enough margin to open a hedging position to stop lossing money' (Note the price they faked on that order is 1.33050 of EURUSD, and EURUSD never hit that price THE WHOLE YEAR by then, check my previous screen shot link for evidence in this thread) - which breached clause 6.1.3.
4) FBS illegally keeps my funds $5850.04 and refuses to return it to me - which breached clause 6.1.6.

Back