RESOLVED - FBS pure scam!

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
On 12/08/2014, you sent an email indicating you are willing to return my money; on the same day, I replied and specifically wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am glad to hear you have made the decision to reslove my complaint, and I confirm I shall accept the offer and suggestion, on the condition you cancel order 18725841, 18726541 and18745732, and immediately reimburse my account with:

18725841 loss: $2512
18726541 loss: $3472
18745732 loss: $2660

and make my account total balance = $2512 + $3472 + $2660 = $8644

As soon as the agreed balance arrive in my account, I shall take actions on my side to return the reputation to your company.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Yunni Long

So you have received my reply instead 'did not receive any' - this is LIE # 1.

Well, let's start from the very beginning!
You wrote us a so called "confirmation" letter on 12/08/2014 that you accept the offer and suggestion. But our letter with the confirmation of withdrawal was sent on 14/08/2014.

Dear Yunni Long,
We have generated a support ticket to help us track your inquiry. Your ticket code is LTK1221601654784X. Please use this code in any further communication.
Please, be informed that both your withdrawal requests have been successfully confirmed. Kindly find attached a confirmation of your wire transfer processing. We are waiting for your counteraction as agreed.
Should you require further assistance or information, please reply to this message or chat live with us during our business hours.

But we received no reply from you from August 14 until August 18. You did nothing during these days on what you promised and moreover you also wrote a claim to CRFIN, our regulator. That is why we understood that you do not want to settle this peacefully and to cooperate and we had to return the withdrawal. For that reason we contacted our bank. Everybody knows that bank transfers takes several day for processing, and don't forget that August 16 and 17 were Saturday and Sunday, so we requested to return the funds on monday and as the payment were still on process bank agreed. You can contact the bank and request information confirming my words.

The reason why your funds are frozen is not negative posts on forums, but the claim to CRFIN and further investigation of the case. The funds will be frozed until the dispute is processed.

Well, let's start from the very beginning!
You wrote us a so called "confirmation" letter on 12/08/2014 that you accept the offer and suggestion. But our letter with the confirmation of withdrawal was sent on 14/08/2014.

Dear Yunni Long,
We have generated a support ticket to help us track your inquiry. Your ticket code is LTK1221601654784X. Please use this code in any further communication.
Please, be informed that both your withdrawal requests have been successfully confirmed. Kindly find attached a confirmation of your wire transfer processing. We are waiting for your counteraction as agreed.
Should you require further assistance or information, please reply to this message or chat live with us during our business hours.

But we received no reply from you from August 14 until August 18. You did nothing during these days on what you promised and moreover you also wrote a claim to CRFIN, our regulator. That is why we understood that you do not want to settle this peacefully and to cooperate and we had to return the withdrawal. For that reason we contacted our bank. Everybody knows that bank transfers takes several day for processing, and don't forget that August 16 and 17 were Saturday and Sunday, so we requested to return the funds on monday and as the payment were still on process bank agreed. You can contact the bank and request information confirming my words.

The reason why your funds are frozen is not negative posts on forums, but the claim to CRFIN and further investigation of the case. The funds will be frozed until the dispute is processed.

Well, now CRFIN has officially informed me that it is 'the inner matter of You and the company You have signed the agreement with', so there is NO CRFIN CASE. And can you please tell me now what you are preparing to me with MY MONEY?

It's still not answering why the account is frozen, under what law and regulation you have decided to freeze a client account and hold his money. I repeat it's his own money and you have no right to hold it even if he decided to make a complaint, you're just make thing worse.

If this is your actions I have no choice but to recommend people to be warn of you.

Since CRFIN has declined to accept the case, I see 2 ways to proceed.

1. Everyone can keep complaining about what the other side did or didn't do.
2. Everyone can stop, take a big swallow of your favorite alcoholic beverage, calm down, and see if this can be fixed.

I recommend all sides show a little patience. Not everything will happen instantly. Still, if a sum can be agreed on, I think it can probably be on the way in under a week.

Since CRFIN has declined to accept the case, I see 2 ways to proceed.

1. Everyone can keep complaining about what the other side did or didn't do.
2. Everyone can stop, take a big swallow of your favorite alcoholic beverage, calm down, and see if this can be fixed.

I recommend all sides show a little patience. Not everything will happen instantly. Still, if a sum can be agreed on, I think it can probably be on the way in under a week.

Well, that's a good suggestion, only the problem is FBS started ignoring my email and not replying to it at all.

Today, 26/08/2014, FBS and I have agreed to resolve the issue (claim ticket number LTK1221601642974X). And I can confirm that the dispute is now fully resolved and I do not have any complaints regarding this issue.

Meanwhile, FBS and I have signed the following Settement Agreement:

Settlement Agreement
This Settlement Agreement is between D.S. acting in his capacity as Directior of the FBS Company (hereinafter "FBS Company") and Yunni Long (hereinafter "Customer").
Whereas, FBS Company and Customer have reached an understanding on the incident with deals execution from August 8, 2014 (claim ticket number LTK1221601642974X).
Therefore, in consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements contained
herein, the parties agree as follows:
1. Customer agrees to remove all the negative reviews on the Company regarding the above incident which she had published on the Internet. In case it is impossible to remove the review the Customer is obliged to publish a refutation and confirmation that the dispute is now fully resolved and the Customer does not have any complaints regarding this issue.
2. FBS Company shall transfer the remaining balance in the amount of $5850.04 from the trading account 360309 to the Customer's personal bank account the next business day after the Customer fulfills her obligations in accordance with p.1 of the present Agreement and informs the Company via e-mail.
3. In case the Company does not comply with the commitment in accordance with p.2 of the present Agreement the Customer has the right to refer to the Agreement and re-publish negative reviews, as well as to apply a complaint to CRFIN.
4. The Customer has the right to receive a copy of the present Agreement.
5. The Company has the right not to process the withdrawal of the remaining balance on the Customer's trading account until the Customer provides the Company with the signed copy of the present Agreement and removes all the negative reviews on the Company.

Please note: 1. My claim to CRFIN has been officially withdrawn on 22/08/2014 as confimred by email of Mr Evgeny Masharov Vice-chairman of the CRFIN Governing Board;
2. I have published refutation and confirmation that the dispute is now fully resolved and I do not have any complaints regarding this issue, since the posts cannot be removed on the involved websites, and I have sent FBS screen shot of this as proof.

Thus, I, as the Customer, have fullfiled the part of obligation required by the Settlement Agreement, and according to the Settlement Agreement, the FBS Company is required to return the amount of $5850.04 to my bank account the next business day of today 26/08/2014, which is tomorrow 27/08/2014.

Well, now CRFIN has officially informed me that it is 'the inner matter of You and the company You have signed the agreement with', so there is NO CRFIN CASE. And can you please tell me now what you are preparing to me with MY MONEY?

As you know, we have satisfied your complaint and the required orders were corrected with their total loss restored on your balance.

To tell the truth, it is still not clear, why you decided to act before the Company provided you with an official reply.

However, it is not our intention to go on disputing on the matter.

Moreover, we have repeatedly offered you to settle this issue peacefully by signing a Settlement Agreement.*

Please be informed that our offer still stands. We are willing to finally resolve this incident.

Dear wanrupeng

Just stop talking a million words per minute (no offense of course). Do you want this issue resolved or not? At least FBS is communicating. I personally had an issue with FBS a very long time ago (when the company re-branding has happened) and the issue was resolved very peacefully and I got every cent back with the help of the FPA. And don't worry, take my word for it (I think I have the most cases count on the FPA), the FPA is not a scam and they have stopped some brokers ad campaigns before and returned their money. And regarding the googling thing, believe me you can Google Microsoft scam and you'll find some interesting articles to read. My advice is, if I may, communicate with one brief post if you agree to the offer of the company, complete withdrawal, post proof that you received funds, and case closed.
When agreed, I think FBS can send you a priority wire (same day transfer) to speed things up.

Today, 26/08/2014, FBS and I have agreed to resolve the issue (claim ticket number LTK1221601642974X). And I can confirm that the dispute is now fully resolved and I do not have any complaints regarding this issue.

Meanwhile, FBS and I have signed the following Settement Agreement:

Settlement Agreement
This Settlement Agreement is between D.S. acting in his capacity as Directior of the FBS Company (hereinafter "FBS Company") and Yunni Long (hereinafter "Customer").
Whereas, FBS Company and Customer have reached an understanding on the incident with deals execution from August 8, 2014 (claim ticket number LTK1221601642974X).
Therefore, in consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements contained
herein, the parties agree as follows:
1. Customer agrees to remove all the negative reviews on the Company regarding the above incident which she had published on the Internet. In case it is impossible to remove the review the Customer is obliged to publish a refutation and confirmation that the dispute is now fully resolved and the Customer does not have any complaints regarding this issue.
2. FBS Company shall transfer the remaining balance in the amount of $5850.04 from the trading account 360309 to the Customer's personal bank account the next business day after the Customer fulfills her obligations in accordance with p.1 of the present Agreement and informs the Company via e-mail.
3. In case the Company does not comply with the commitment in accordance with p.2 of the present Agreement the Customer has the right to refer to the Agreement and re-publish negative reviews, as well as to apply a complaint to CRFIN.
4. The Customer has the right to receive a copy of the present Agreement.
5. The Company has the right not to process the withdrawal of the remaining balance on the Customer's trading account until the Customer provides the Company with the signed copy of the present Agreement and removes all the negative reviews on the Company.

Please note: 1. My claim to CRFIN has been officially withdrawn on 22/08/2014 as confimred by email of Mr Evgeny Masharov Vice-chairman of the CRFIN Governing Board;
2. I have published refutation and confirmation that the dispute is now fully resolved and I do not have any complaints regarding this issue, since the posts cannot be removed on the involved websites, and I have sent FBS screen shot of this as proof.

Thus, I, as the Customer, have fullfiled the part of obligation required by the Settlement Agreement, and according to the Settlement Agreement, the FBS Company is required to return the amount of $5850.04 to my bank account the next business day of today 26/08/2014, which is tomorrow 27/08/2014.

Dear Yunni, please note that we haven't received any emails from you to support@fbs.com since August 21. Yesterday we sent you an official reply with the Settlement Agreement and still there is no reply from you. You need to sign an Agreement and send it and your official confirmation to support@fbs.com.

Dear Yunni, please note that we haven't received any emails from you to support@fbs.com since August 21. Yesterday we sent you an official reply with the Settlement Agreement and still there is no reply from you. You need to sign an Agreement and send it and your official confirmation to support@fbs.com.

That's incorrect and waiting to prove as a mistake or lie - I sent you the documents yesterday and I can provide evidence.

Back