RESOLVED - FBS pure scam!

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I am not off topic I am simply stating you will have issues ahead of time and you have a conflict of interest supporting this BONUS based broker FBS. You will learn in time, it does not serve the community of traders for you guys to be emailing me complaining about my posts? Who does FPA represent now the brokers or the traders? I am allowed my opinion and I share useful information thank you!

You can't continue accusing FPA in every Scam case. This case shows FBS paid the client the money but he disappeared not approving that money reached him. So, there's no FPA conflict of interest here.

Even, I think in some cases when the broker has advertisement on FPA, it may help in solving the cases in order not stop the ads business.

I am not off topic I am simply stating you will have issues ahead of time and you have a conflict of interest supporting this BONUS based broker FBS. You will learn in time, it does not serve the community of traders for you guys to be emailing me complaining about my posts? Who does FPA represent now the brokers or the traders? I am allowed my opinion and I share useful information thank you!

I emailed you since you were failing to respond directly in the forums.

You are off topic, since you did nothing whatsoever to help Wanrupeng recover funds. Instead. you just threw accusations against FBS and the FPA without any clear reasoning. That's not useful information. It's a pointless distraction that could have resulted in this case not being resolved.

The FPA represents traders and doesn't charge them anything for the any of the provided services. The FPA gets its money from brokers and other forex companies that buy ads.

Buying ads doesn't buy special favors. As soon as I become aware of any advertiser refusing to cooperate with an FPA investigation. that advertiser's contract gets cancelled. I've done it before. I'm sure I'll do it again.

You are allowed to share your opinion, but not in a way that makes it harder for the FPA to assist traders. Your off-topic posts and borderline racist posts in other threads have been disruptive and make the whole Scam Alerts folder less effective.

If you want to write up an unsupported conspiracy theory about how the FPA gives special favors to advertisers, be my guest. Just do it in a separate thread.

If you ever hijack another thread with off topic conspiracy theories or anything approaching the racism you've shown in other posts, you'll be permanently banned.

Since Wanrupeng decided not to come back, I consider this issue to be fully resolved. Since both Wanrupeng and SCAMBUSTERZ decided to add conspiracy theories to this thread, I'm not moving this one to the Resolved Issues folder. The Forex Insanity folder is a much better final resting place for this thread.

I'd like to thank FBS for resolving this issue. I'd like to thank most of the FPA members who posted here for showing great patience and helpfulness.

Open your own thread, maybe you also should open a traders court case against the FPA :)

Bro, IF you have any problem with FBS then CREATE YOUR OWN THREAD.

Hi everybody, I am back and sorry about disappearing for a while - however you would know why I had to after hearing my story, which is a sad one - thanks to fbs.

Basically the last thing everybody knew is FBS had illegally kept MY funds for over 2 weeks and forced me to sign an additional 'agreement' in order to get MY money back - why I use word 'forced'? Because that money should be at my dispense and not a single word in the Customer Agreement gave FBS the right to take it away from me, after they had to accept my initial claim about the mistaken orders and make the balance available to me. So let's face it: the reason for FBS to hold my money is not 'we were still under disputes about the wrong orders' as they claimed (because that initial dispute had already been resolved before it came to everybody's attention and I accepted it); the only real reason for FBS to do so was that I chose to use my legal rights as a customer to bring this issue to the public eyes - if you read the additional 'agreement' they forced me to sign, it says I had to remove all my posts on internet before I can get my money back! So if a customer chooses to complaint and write bad but true posts about a broker, he can not get his OWN money back? Please try and describe such broker's behavior if it's not 'bully' or 'rogue', and I'd love to see how FBS shall comment on and justify such behavior pattern of theirs

And btw, I'd like to remind everybody once again: FBS is NOT regulated - not by a single regulator in the whole world! I have raised this issue to the attention of CRFIN, the so-named 'regulator' claimed by FBS, and after I went through all the official procedure instructed by CRFIN's official website, they had come back to me 'Currently, while there is no legal regulation, the services for clients are provided generally on behalf of foreign companies, registered in regulated or off-shore jurisdictions.' - meaning 'go away, we cannot do anything about this off-shore company'. The most funny part is, when I called CRFIN, where few people can speak English, one guy even yelled at me 'go away, go to to the police' - very professional and reliable for a 'regulator' ha?

And finally, here is what happened to me: I did get the money back, however it was too late - I requested the money back on 12th Aug as I needed that money to pay my son's deposit for his study abroad from the begining of September; he had been planning that for a long time, however the money I should have got from FBS by middle August never arrived till the end of August, so I had to try borrowing money from banks and people, which failed probably because I'm retired and too old. So my son had to give up his study plan this year, and I had to work myself aroundlike a dog trying to fix the messes caused by FBS's 'responsbible behaviors'. And that's why I was too busy to come back.

So all in all, if you only care about wether I got my funds back, you can lable this case as 'resolved'; but if you ask me wether I still think FBS is a scam broker, I will say 'YES YES YES'!!!

And should anyone go trading with FBS without considering the facts I provided, I will personally come to your house and slap your face!

Be warned of FBS!!

For people who have no idea what happened to me, please refer to my original post https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-insanity/35510-resolved-fbs-pure-scam.html.

Hi everybody, I am back and sorry about disappearing for a while - however you would know why I had to after hearing my story, which is a sad one - thanks to fbs.

Basically the last thing everybody knew is FBS had illegally kept MY funds for over 2 weeks and forced me to sign an additional 'agreement' in order to get MY money back - why I use word 'forced'? Because that money should be at my dispense and not a single word in the Customer Agreement gave FBS the right to take it away from me, after they had to accept my initial claim about the mistaken orders and make the balance available to me. So let's face it: the reason for FBS to hold my money is not 'we were still under disputes about the wrong orders' as they claimed (because that initial dispute had already been resolved before it came to everybody's attention and I accepted it); the only real reason for FBS to do so was that I chose to use my legal rights as a customer to bring this issue to the public eyes - if you read the additional 'agreement' they forced me to sign, it says I had to remove all my posts on internet before I can get my money back! So if a customer chooses to complaint and write bad but true posts about a broker, he can not get his OWN money back? Please try and describe such broker's behavior if it's not 'bully' or 'rogue', and I'd love to see how FBS shall comment on and justify such behavior pattern of theirs

And btw, I'd like to remind everybody once again: FBS is NOT regulated - not by a single regulator in the whole world! I have raised this issue to the attention of CRFIN, the so-named 'regulator' claimed by FBS, and after I went through all the official procedure instructed by CRFIN's official website, they had come back to me 'Currently, while there is no legal regulation, the services for clients are provided generally on behalf of foreign companies, registered in regulated or off-shore jurisdictions.' - meaning 'go away, we cannot do anything about this off-shore company'. The most funny part is, when I called CRFIN, where few people can speak English, one guy even yelled at me 'go away, go to to the police' - very professional and reliable for a 'regulator' ha?

And finally, here is what happened to me: I did get the money back, however it was too late - I requested the money back on 12th Aug as I needed that money to pay my son's deposit for his study abroad from the begining of September; he had been planning that for a long time, however the money I should have got from FBS by middle August never arrived till the end of August, so I had to try borrowing money from banks and people, which failed probably because I'm retired and too old. So my son had to give up his study plan this year, and I had to work myself aroundlike a dog trying to fix the messes caused by FBS's 'responsbible behaviors'. And that's why I was too busy to come back.

So all in all, if you only care about wether I got my funds back, you can lable this case as 'resolved'; but if you ask me wether I still think FBS is a scam broker, I will say 'YES YES YES'!!!

And should anyone go trading with FBS without considering the facts I provided, I will personally come to your house and slap your face!

No need to open new thread you could just reply to your original thread.

As you already suggested you have already got your money so why you are opening new thread?

No need to open new thread you could just reply to your original thread.

As you already suggested you have already got your money so why you are opening new thread?

1. My original post was moved out of here

2. I hate FBS

Back