RESOLVED - FBS pure scam!

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
1. My original post was moved out of here

2. I hate FBS

It was moved for a reason, the case was resolved.

Your feeling towards them has nothing to do with scam alert folder, you can write about it elsewhere as long it's within the forum's terms.

It was moved for a reason, the case was resolved.

Your feeling towards them has nothing to do with scam alert folder, you can write about it elsewhere as long it's within the forum's terms.

Personally, I wouldn't agree it's 'resolved' until FBS satisfyingly explains their way of treating their customers and lists supporting proof from customer agreement.

Also, it is not my feelings but the 'facts' matter in this case and make it related to scam alter folder - I don't think traders would regret reading my post when similar situations happen to them with FBS.

But still thanks for your opinion.

Personally, I wouldn't agree it's 'resolved' until FBS satisfyingly explains their way of treating their customers and lists supporting proof from customer agreement.

Also, it is not my feelings but the 'facts' matter in this case and make it related to scam alter folder - I don't think traders would regret reading my post when similar situations happen to them with FBS.

But still thanks for your opinion.

He submitted payment proof and you were not there.

Check below details and confirm the action, if you still have a question then invite FPS rep again and I think he will be happy to answer you again.

As the client made this situation public and haven't still confirmed that the issue is solved, we have to publish the payment confirmation in order to solve this.

View attachment 16715

Lets sort this out. Ok, I understand that the client might have been pressured by the broker to accept a possibly humiliating agreement, this is why he's back for revenge(somehow).

But, even if the broker wasted time with withdrawal delay for whatever reason, will like to ask the client:

You were holding your son's future(of education) for market trading:confused:

FPA Scam case forum rule say when client and broker announce withdrawal had been sent, thread will be marked as resolved.

I believe the client had already expressed his opinion and feelings regarding this case.

All people heard your voice, no need to drag this case anymore.

I've merged the new thread in Scam Alerts into the original thread. One issue gets one thread.

The facts as I see them are...

Wanrupeng experienced a withdrawal delay and filed a Traders Court case before the trading account itself was even 5 days old. To to this required entering a date for the initial complaint to FBS which was before the account was funded.

This resulted in Wanrupeng's issue being disqualified from the Traders Court. The case being dismissed and Wanrupeng immediately accused the FPA of collusion with FBS. These accusations continued in the Scam Alerts thread even as FPA members tried to help resolve the situation.

Wanrupeng filed a complain with the regulator before giving FBS a chance to fix the issue. This resulted in more delays. FBS decided that any resolution would require an agreement by Wanrupeng to not take further actions against the company if payment was made. Considering Wanrupeng's impatience and willingness to make scam accusations, I consider this to be a reasonable action.

Wanrupeng was repeatedly advised to be patient and allow the situation to get resolved. This advice was ignored.

Wanrupeng signed the agreement and FBS reported that the money was sent. When the money didn't arrive instantly, Wanrupeng accused FBS's representative of lying and scamming. Wire transfers usually take several days to arrive.

All money owed was received. Wanrupeng's impatience to post at the slightest delay turned into the thread being abandoned. Wanrupeng's previous impatience at the slightest delay and silence was enough for me to be convinced that the money arrived. I marked the thread as resolved.

Because of Wanrupeng's repeated conspiracy allegations, even in the face of progress towards a resolution, I placed this thread in the Forex Insanity folder. Wanrupeng creating a new thread in Scam Alerts to complain about a resolved issue is enough to convince me the decision was correct.

Thanks for the effort trying to 'justify' everything - however like I mentioned before: we all know our own dirty secrets, so let FBS keep paying FPA to be the 'featured AD' on google and let FPA keep doing it's accordant job, no matter what it is.

But in the end of the day, traders vote by action - and FBS's slumping business (happening now) will be the final judge.

In spite of your attitude and actions, the FPA helped you out. Your complaint was treated without any regard to whether or not FBS was an advertiser.

Advertisers support the FPA. The FPA treats advertisers and non-advertisers the same way. More than one ad contract has been cancelled by the FPA when a company refused to address a trader's issue.

If you want to go out and find other companies to advertise at the FPA, you have my blessing. All I ask is for you to personally guarantee to resolve any complaints against those companies.

Dear Yunni, it's so nice to here from you again.
First of all, FBS is a reliable and regulated broker by IFSC and CRFIN. And we always try to settle all the disputable situations in a client's favour.
Let's start from the very beginning. We processed your claim and the required orders were annulled with their total loss restored on your balance, profitable orders were placed back with their total profit return.
Before the withdrawal was processed you started you own game: sent a claim to our regulator, posted everywhere negative posts in spite of the fact that we fulfilled all your requests and never wanted to hold your funds.
For that reason we had to frozen your funds (according to our Customer Agreement) until the CRFIN investigation of the whole issue would be processed.
As we always intented to cooperate and settle this peacefully, we offered you to sign the Settlement Agreement, after you signed it the withdrawal was processed right away.
So, now everything is settled, you received you money. And the only reason of the withdrawal delay is your own impatience and actions against the company.
And may be it's no business of mine, but please don't ever trade on the money for your son's studies!

We wish you all the best!

Back