Resolved: Figfx.com account permanently disabled for no reason!

Nico Kniestedt

Private
Hello everyone-

Today I recieved an email from my broker; FigFX.com, it reads as follows:

Hello Mr. Kniestedt,

This email is to inform you that your trading account #119148 has been permanently blocked due to several violations of our terms of service agreement, as well as the terms in regards to the partnership program available at https://secure.figfx.com/earn.asp

1- Your account, registered from Redmond, WA
2- Your account, trades from IP address 71.112.89.89
3- Your account uses an expert adviser identified as the Ruskinator (GBPUSD240)
4- VPS trading usually from the CLOUD COMMUNICATIONS LLC network

There are three accounts in our system --which we believe are used, accessed, controlled by yourself-- for some reason, share all the three points defined above. Which is a clear violation of our "one account per household". Add to that that three of the four accounts use the same last name, and the same ID identification tag. Clearly, those accounts were opened for a relative sharing the same residential, IP address as well as other information and of course, the Ruskinator which is only found in these 4 accounts in our platform.

All four accounts have been permanently disabled.
FIG has full logs of all login and access details to all four accounts including those from Redmond, WA as well as Sammamish, WA and the VPS by Cloud LLC. As well, the affiliate account referring the accounts have been disabled and all generated rebate commissions have been nullified. Please revise our affiliate agreement again for more details.

Thank you and have a nice day

--
__
Best regards,
FIG Solutions Limited Inc.

Trademark of FIG Solutions Limited
1521 Concord Pike #301 ● Wilmington 19803 ● Delaware ● USA
web: FIGfx Brokers - Forex & CFD Online Trading | Online CFD & Forex Trading Broker; Micro & Mini Forex Trading Accounts ● tel: +1.302.295.0959 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +1.302.295.0959      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

I am one of three members of a beta testing group i put together to test an EA named Ruskinator, a EA compiled simply of a string of indicators. This EA was written and copyrighted by Jason Rusk, a fellow co-worker that I have worked with over the years. The two other forex traders in my group are my brother Kaes, (Also recently has posted in a thread) and my best friend James.

My reactions to the violation of the rules are list below

1- Yes, I live in Redmond, WA? Why is that violating anything? Multiple people can live in the same area talk about starting forex and open accounts!
2- Again yes, My account trades from that IP? Violating anything? It's my laptop in my room ISP Verizon DSL. NOTE: That my IP is different than my brothers, otherwise the letter recived was the same.
3- Yes, EAs and hedging are allowed
4- I had no part in using any VPS server, I only connected to FIG through MT4 on my laptop. My brother Kaes ran his MT4 on a VPS.

Clearly FIGfx is trying to classify us as one person with multiple accounts. I have sent them my WA state ID and bank statement for verification of first withdrawal. They obviously know this is not one person.

Just yesterday I submitted a second withdrawal of 3.5k and this is the response I received. I want no more business with FIG after they pay my balance plus the amount i had profitable open at the time they froze my account. That is, if this all clears up.

Thank you very much in advance for helping my test group and I avoid this SCAM that FIGfx has placed upon us.

Oh...Figfx!!!

I slowly read it each alphabet....it is not only me who was accused, how could this kind of people still stand with 3 stars mark on FPA. Please someone punish these bad people...what a painful for traders to have this kind of broker around the corner of forex market!

***They destroy our dream, our hope, and our hard earning...

Last edited:
It has been exactly one week since my account has been permanetly disabled. No contact from fig, or FPA. No notices of withdrawals of funds or anything.
Currently Working on rank to submit a scam report

FIG IS NOT A SCAM!!
Things have worked out!

Last edited:
I slowly read it each alphabet....it is not only me who was accused, how could this kind of people still stand with 3 stars mark on FPA. Please someone punish these bad people...what a painful for traders to have this kind of broker around the corner of forex market!

***They destroy our dream, our hope, and our hard earning...

You have fought hard and received your hard earnings, I hope as goes well for me too

It has now been OVER A WEEK since my account has been permantely disabled. No funds recieved, no contact from Fig, still in the same situation of being scammed :(

Someone please help me with my case. If any more information is needed to prove this I will instantly provide it, but I feel like all I need to prove it is here, just no answer :(

Help!

Last edited:
Back