RESOLVED - figfx

gabosa

Recruit
Hello,
I want to tell you that this broker is not serious.
I've opened an account with them, and when I wanted to withdraw my money they closed my account and didn't answer my e mails and phone calls.
I'm still waiting his answer.
Gabosa

Hello,

Maybe mentioning your name, your email, account number or anything that can Identify you would make it easier for us to offer you help?

Have you submitted a support ticket? What is the ticket number?

personal details

Hello,
I don't have any problem to give my personal details.
My name is María Gabriela Seraniti, my e mail is gabysfx@gmail.com, and my account number "was" 144762.
And I sent support ticket too.
Thanks.

Hello Miss/Mrs. María,

Nothing strange, as we do not have any incoming email addresses; No matter where you sent your emails, they were never delivered.

Instead, we have a support desk; where by the way I can see your last ticket from June 14th, where you were given full and complete instructions on how to get your withdrawal processed; then you disappeared and left the ticket pending. So, welcome back.

In addition, nobody closed your account.
As I just stated, you disappeared since June. And the account got archived which is very clearly stated in our website. All accounts get archived after 45 days of inactivity (no login).

Please, open a support ticket, ask for your archived account to be revived, and you're all ready and set. Just as easy. ;)

Good luck \ Javier

thanks

Hello Javier,

I'll do all you have said me.
I wish the problem would finish.
Gabriela.

Archived account

Hello Javier,

Today my account has been revived, thanks for your help.
If I have another problem I'll tell you.

Gabriela

Hello,

It is my pleasure;
As you see, your account was already verified and all was just great, it was archived due to long inactivity and all needed was a simple note from you.

Good luck with your trades\ Javier

Back