Resolved: FM-fx ignore me after I made a deposit of $10000.

Jo Liu

Recruit
I am a customer of FM-fx, I send a $10000 wire transfer to FM-fx, my bank made a mistake on the country code in the IBAN, but other information were all right. And they entered the right country code on the address of bank and beneficiary.

My account manager in FM-fx said they don’t receive any money. Thus, my bank did a investigation. My bank got a confirmation letter from HSBC (FM-fx’ bank) said HSBC already deposit the money into FM-fx’ account on the same day I send out the wire transfer. HSBC also provide the reference number of the deposit action.

I asked FM-fx to contact their bank, because both my bank and their bank confirmed that the money already deposit to their account. FM-fx said they will do that. However, few days ago, I have trouble to contact my account manager, her email address was no longer exists. No one contact me for two weeks. I send email to their support department, they just keep saying that they already send my request to my account manager. But no one contact me!

I send the wire transfer on 27 September 2017, and now I am still waiting for FM-fx’ response.

Yup... Another scam.

Draw attention to your issue, email them daily, and post your story on their social media pages.

With enough pressure, you may be able to retrieve your lost funds.

Please never invest in online forex or binary options again, as they are all scams.

Do all your investing with your personal bank, they may charge higher fees, but they at least have your best interests at heart- and won't steal your hard earned cash.

Goodluck

Yup... Another scam.

Draw attention to your issue, email them daily, and post your story on their social media pages.

With enough pressure, you may be able to retrieve your lost funds.

Please never invest in online forex or binary options again, as they are all scams.

Do all your investing with your personal bank, they may charge higher fees, but they at least have your best interests at heart- and won't steal your hard earned cash.

Goodluck

I got the transaction record of my account on beneficiary's website.

On Sep 28, I sent them the receipt of the wire transfer, they recorded $ 10000 credit.

On Oct 9, they informed me that they do not receive the money, they withdrawal the credit and recorded money never come in. But I told them the money never turn back to my account and should already arrive on Sep 27. Thus they add the $ 10000 credit again and wait for the wire transfer.

On Nov 24, they recorded the money bounced back and withdrawal the credit.

According to the record, my money never arrived. I made sever deposit before, and the deposit arrived successfully and also showed on the record.

Is that possible that my money is stuck in their system because of the wrong IBAN?

Attachments

• deposit.PNG
    deposit.PNG
    86.9 KB · Views: 3
I got the transaction record of my account on beneficiary's website.

On Sep 28, I sent them the receipt of the wire transfer, they recorded $ 10000 credit.

On Oct 9, they informed me that they do not receive the money, they withdrawal the credit and recorded money never come in. But I told them the money never turn back to my account and should already arrive on Sep 27. Thus they add the $ 10000 credit again and wait for the wire transfer.

On Nov 24, they recorded the money bounced back and withdrawal the credit.

According to the record, my money never arrived. I made sever deposit before, and the deposit arrived successfully and also showed on the record.

Is that possible that my money is stuck in their system because of the wrong IBAN?

Yes. It is totally possible, but... At the same time IF it did get stuck, it is totally traceable by your bank where it got stuck and why. So since you had your bank perform an investigation to find out your broker did indeed receive the funds, and even deposit them there is no such worry.

Actually the correct IBAN code is the least important banking detail you should be considered about.

There is definitely something fishy going on, and I can tell the smell is definitely coming from Fm-fx's direction.

Yes. It is totally possible, but... At the same time IF it did get stuck, it is totally traceable by your bank where it got stuck and why. So since you had your bank perform an investigation to find out your broker did indeed receive the funds, and even deposit them there is no such worry.

Actually the correct IBAN code is the least important banking detail you should be considered about.

There is definitely something fishy going on, and I can tell the smell is definitely coming from Fm-fx's direction.
Thank you for your advice, I will keep emailing them. Should I process a court now?

I am a customer of FM-fx, I send a $10000 wire transfer to FM-fx, my bank made a mistake on the country code in the IBAN, but other information were all right. And they entered the right country code on the address of bank and beneficiary.

My account manager in FM-fx said they don’t receive any money. Thus, my bank did a investigation. My bank got a confirmation letter from HSBC (FM-fx’ bank) said HSBC already deposit the money into FM-fx’ account on the same day I send out the wire transfer. HSBC also provide the reference number of the deposit action.

I asked FM-fx to contact their bank, because both my bank and their bank confirmed that the money already deposit to their account. FM-fx said they will do that. However, few days ago, I have trouble to contact my account manager, her email address was no longer exists. No one contact me for two weeks. I send email to their support department, they just keep saying that they already send my request to my account manager. But no one contact me!

I send the wire transfer on 27 September 2017, and now I am still waiting for FM-fx’ response.

Dear Joe,

Please contact our customer services at: support@fm-fx.com, so we can have further information regarding the issue, and try to help.

Best,
FM-FX Support team

Thank you for your advice, I will keep emailing them. Should I process a court now?
You got the reply from company rep above, Follow the suggestion and don't forget to update us when you have a resolution of your problem.

Back