Resolved - forex-metal jose nunez wire transfer $4,000.00 no reply account # 78914

requested wire transfer 11-11-14 withdraw $4,000.00 my currently open account shows a withdrw of $4,000.00 but my bank says there is n8o record of any wire transfer from forex-metal.

Can you give some more details? How long have you had the account?

Ask Forex-Metal for a copy of the wire transfer info.

contacted Dunboyne Investments, S.A.

Can you give some more details? How long have you had the account?

Ask Forex-Metal for a copy of the wire transfer info.

I have a open account now: balance 1056.00
Johnathan in the payments dept. of forex-metal said if i have a paypal or a skrill account they will transfer this $4,000.00 into one of these accounts.
I CONTACTED FOREX-METAL AND TOLD THEM I HAVE BOTH ACCOUNTS
I have not seen this money in either account
forex-metal Dunboyne Investments HAS MY CONPLETE BANK INFO.
I was able to make LIVE contact with with JOSE NUNEZ 510-473-6949
email= ferandmer@yahoo.com
he has responded to me several times at this address0
JOSE NUNEZ IS/WAS MY ACCOUNT MANAGER
I am retiredxso I repeatedly called his cell # and continually left messages UNTILL HE FINALLY ANSWERED I AM VERY STUBBORN:)
I CONTACTED DUNBOYNE INVESTMENTS TOLD THEM OF MY WITHDRAW REQUEST AND ALL INFO. RE MY CONTACT WITH jOHNATHAN (PAYMENTS DEPT. FOREX AND MY CONTACT WITH jose nunez
Dunboyne investment,s.a, 1-866-464-0944 panama

It may be worth checking with the Panamanian financial regulators to see if Duboyne is properly licensed or not.

Victim of forex-metal and jose nunez

requested wire transfer 11-11-14 withdraw $4,000.00 my currently open account shows a withdrw of $4,000.00 but my bank says there is n8o record of any wire transfer from forex-metal.

RECEIVED MESSAGE FROM FOREX-METAL PAYMENTS DEPT. 12-12-14
THEY SENT $1,OOO.00 TO MY SKRILL ACCOUNT# 49912188
SKRILL HAS NOT (VERIFIED MY BANK ACCOUNT (YET) I HAVE NO INTENTION OF TAKING THIS $1,000.00 OUT OF THIS SKRILL UNTILL THE REMAINING BALANCE $3,000.00IS ALSO RECEIVED.
I INTEND TO FILE A CASE WITH IRS, US SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION;INTERNET FRAUD; AND EVERY GOVERMENT AGENCY I CAN CONTACT.

SKRILL GAVE ME THE SENDER'S EMAIL ADDRESS: forex.metal@yahoo.com
I HAVE SENT SEVERAL MESSAGES USING THIS ADDRESS REQUESTING THE REMAIN
BALANCE OF$3,000.00 I HAVE NOW CONCIDERED THE $1,056 THAT IS STILL IN MY CURRENTLY OPEN FOREX-METAL ACCOUNT # 78914 PAYMENT FOR MY EDUCATION:)

Victim of forex-metal and jose nunez

RECEIVED MESSAGE FROM FOREX-METAL PAYMENTS DEPT. 12-12-14
THEY SENT $1,OOO.00 TO MY SKRILL ACCOUNT# 49912188
SKRILL HAS NOT (VERIFIED MY BANK ACCOUNT (YET) I HAVE NO INTENTION OF TAKING THIS $1,000.00 OUT OF THIS SKRILL UNTILL THE REMAINING BALANCE $3,000.00IS ALSO RECEIVED.
I INTEND TO FILE A CASE WITH IRS, US SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION;INTERNET FRAUD; AND EVERY GOVERMENT AGENCY I CAN CONTACT.

SKRILL GAVE ME THE SENDER'S EMAIL ADDRESS: forex.metal@yahoo.com
I HAVE SENT SEVERAL MESSAGES USING THIS ADDRESS REQUESTING THE REMAIN
BALANCE OF$3,000.00 I HAVE NOW CONCIDERED THE $1,056 THAT IS STILL IN MY CURRENTLY OPEN FOREX-METAL ACCOUNT # 78914 PAYMENT FOR MY EDUCATION:)
FOREX-METAL PAID ME IN FULL 09-06-15

Congrats!

And thanks for posting the followup. Too many people complaint and disappear, meaning that no one knows what really happened with their problems.

Any idea why they took so long to pay you?

Back