Resolved - FOREX TRENDY SYSTEM SCAM

boltz

Recruit
On 1 September, 2016, I subscribed to the FOREX TRENDY Software, 2016 because, the seller one Mr TJ (support@forextrendy.com) promised me a-60-DAY-MONEY-BACK-GUARANTEE.The details of the transaction are:
Transaction ID
61V06181ME0381635
Sent to TJ
Price $37.00
support.tjprofitclub@gmail.com
However, I tried the system for 10 trading days, and decided NOT to continue since it was giving conflicting signals on pairs at the same time. For instance; It could say, GBP/JPY BUY signal and you follow, next time you check the scanner owing to the fact that the trade has hit your SL or that it was near, you would either find the signal DISAPPEARED (the pair not listed again) or having changed from BUY to SELL. It has many cases like that. Obviously, I woun't dispute it when some say that it's the best, but when it fails to be my best and I have a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, what can I do? I will be much pleased, if I get help from members here and get my money back!
Check the site and you'll see the GUARANTEE: forextrendy.com/members

Lest I forget, I wrote them letters for refund, but NOT even acknowledgement did I see!

On 1 September, 2016, I subscribed to the FOREX TRENDY Software, 2016 because, the seller one Mr TJ (support@forextrendy.com) promised me a-60-DAY-MONEY-BACK-GUARANTEE.The details of the transaction are:
Transaction ID
61V06181ME0381635
Sent to TJ
Price $37.00
support.tjprofitclub@gmail.com
However, I tried the system for 10 trading days, and decided NOT to continue since it was giving conflicting signals on pairs at the same time. For instance; It could say, GBP/JPY BUY signal and you follow, next time you check the scanner owing to the fact that the trade has hit your SL or that it was near, you would either find the signal DISAPPEARED (the pair not listed again) or having changed from BUY to SELL. It has many cases like that. Obviously, I woun't dispute it when some say that it's the best, but when it fails to be my best and I have a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, what can I do? I will be much pleased, if I get help from members here and get my money back!
Check the site and you'll see the GUARANTEE: forextrendy.com/members
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Thanks, I'll do just that in a moment!

Guys, this is a clickbank product. Clickbank handles all the returns and does honor the terms. I don',t however, dismiss the vendors responsibility for letting you know how to start a return.

This Si
Thanks, I'll do just that in a moment!
The truth is that this site is the BEST site I have ever seen and as the name signifies, it's indeed the Forex Army! After I made a complaint here and invited the vendor for hearing as directed, surprisingly, I got a FULL REFUND the next day, but I was asked NOT to talk about it anymore here or elsewhere. So, this Forex Peace Army is the BEST option for refund related conflicts!!!

Back