Resolved - ForexOptimum.com is SCAM!!!!

AnarG

Private, 1st Class
I worked with Optimum Group since august 2014. In march 2015 I wanted to take my 16400$ back. Then they just blocked my personal cabinet and I can't take my 16000$ back... 4 months has left since march, and I still can't take my money back. They didn't give me an ansver to my messages and calls. So I started to write about my situation on forums and websites. Then they started to make a dialogue... They gave me their word, that they will return my money back if I would stop writing on investing forums. It was 3 weeks ago...

And now I write again, because they didn't give my money back...

Attachments

• 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 32
I worked with Optimum Group since august 2014. In march 2015 I wanted to take my 16400$ back. Then they just blocked my personal cabinet and I can't take my 16000$ back... 4 months has left since march, and I still can't take my money back. They didn't give me an ansver to my messages and calls. So I started to write about my situation on forums and websites. Then they started to make a dialogue... They gave me their word, that they will return my money back if I would stop writing on investing forums. It was 3 weeks ago...

And now I write again, because they didn't give my money back...

Goog day for all!

For Mr. Anar many times responded that the funds will be withdrawn in the near time. That need to wait a little bit. How many times for you repeat about this, Mr. Anar?

For you many times explained that the delay of withdrawals is due to the fact that from 2015 in your country has become a compulsory license for brokerage activity.

Forex Optimum is not scam. We have many times repeated that will withdraw your money.

Please be patience finally!

Goog day for all!

For Mr. Anar many times responded that the funds will be withdrawn in the near time. That need to wait a little bit. How many times for you repeat about this, Mr. Anar?

For you many times explained that the delay of withdrawals is due to the fact that from 2015 in your country has become a compulsory license for brokerage activity.

Forex Optimum is not scam. We have many times repeated that will withdraw your money.

Please be patience finally!

Is it my problem? This is the problem of your company!!! I'm your client and I want my money back!!! 4 months has left since the first time I wanted to get my money back. And what I have? Nothing!!!

So people, think by yourself... Is Forex Optimum Group SCAM or not!!!

Is it my problem? This is the problem of your company!!! I'm your client and I want my money back!!! 4 months has left since the first time I wanted to get my money back. And what I have? Nothing!!!

So people, think by yourself... Is Forex Optimum Group SCAM or not!!!

Forex Optimum is not scam. We have many times repeated that will withdraw your money. So do you think that the company which withdraw the money is scam?

You're a strange guy...

Forex Optimum is not scam. We have many times repeated that will withdraw your money. So do you think that the company which withdraw the money is scam?

You're a strange guy...

Yes, I am... As I understood u, because I want my money back. And company doesn't give it back from march...

Yeah, it is too strange...

Yes, I am... As I understood u, because I want my money back. And company doesn't give it back from march...

Yeah, it is too strange...

Your situation was decided already and provided you with the opportunity to withdraw money. We assume that the matter is closed.

Your situation was decided already and provided you with the opportunity to withdraw money. We assume that the matter is closed.

Not yet! U just unblocked my Personal Cabinet... And how do u say, the Matter will be closed when I will take my money back. After that I will Scrin the SWIFT and show it here...

Back