Resolved - FOREXOPTIMUM - This company is SCAM!!

So,it is the work of the trader,which was provided by your company,because I did not carry out the trade!

Dear Leila,

In our company there is no trader. Trader that trades for you would be granted according to our recommendations only, and you are concluded with it the contract and decide to trust him with your account or not.

They changed all my passwords which are possible, and they don't even want create conditions for withdrawal of funds! In every possible way,they are doing their best to hinder my withdrawal!!!

Dear Leila,

Yesterday you were closed the deal, which was opened by your trader. Who exactly to you complicates withdrawal of your funds?

The company is not to blame for the fact that you do not store your passwords in a safe place. The proposed administrators to remove these implausible comments from the current user, as it is a typical provocation, which will be to write more.

I think all of us should test system stability before we make a decision about broker selection. That's much important.

They called me today and requires me to withdrawal of funds to the trader,with whom I do not have a real agreement, they have created a fictitious contract for me! Now they are calling for the withdrawal of funds to the trader,but when the password o metatreyder has been changed and were open transaction without my knowledge, they wrote, "Our company have not managing traders.Treyder that trades for you it has been given to you only according to our recommendations,and only you decide to trust him your account or not! " And what now? You are calling instead of a trader and require from me withdrawal of funds to him?!

They called me today and requires me to withdrawal of funds to the trader,with whom I do not have a real agreement, they have created a fictitious contract for me! Now they are calling for the withdrawal of funds to the trader,but when the password o metatreyder has been changed and were open transaction without my knowledge, they wrote, "Our company have not managing traders.Treyder that trades for you it has been given to you only according to our recommendations,and only you decide to trust him your account or not! " And what now? You are calling instead of a trader and require from me withdrawal of funds to him?!

Dear Leila,

We urge you to stop thinking out posts of the similar plan and to mislead people around.

From our company, no one called and asked to withdraw money to your trader. Your interaction with the trader to our company has nothing.

You can withdraw the amount of funds, which on your trading account now to your personal details without any restrictions.

How you can explain me that trader writes ?!!!!

Attachments

• treyder.PNG
    treyder.PNG
    255 KB · Views: 4
How you can explain me that trader writes ?!!!!

Dear Leila,

Once again we remind нou that our company is in no way involved in the contract between the client and the managing trader.

You can withdraw your money to your personal banking details without any restrictions, who would you not wrote. To the trader specified by you the company didn't designate any similar conditions for a conclusion. All written a lie, also we urge similar issues to resolve directly with the company.

All other relationship between the client and the trader after withdrawal of funds has no relation to the company.

Your request for withdrawal has been processed. Today the money will be sent to your Bank details.

Back