Resolved - FOREXOPTIMUM - This company is SCAM!!

Leyla Rzayeva

Private
My name is Leyla.I am also from Baku,Azerbaijan.I have the same problem with this company!! ForexOptimum branch in Baku,Azerbaijan was closed more than 6 month.I can't get my money 11544$ !I add my document image ID and every time forexOptimum staff declined it.They didn't withdraw my ! money 11544$ since march 2015 till today!!!

Attachments

• image2.PNG
    image2.PNG
    152.2 KB · Views: 5
  • image3.PNG
    image3.PNG
    160.2 KB · Views: 5
  • image10 (1).PNG
    image10 (1).PNG
    142.5 KB · Views: 5
  • image15.PNG
    image15.PNG
    113.4 KB · Views: 5
My name is Leyla.I am also from Baku,Azerbaijan.I have the same problem with this company!! ForexOptimum branch in Baku,Azerbaijan was closed more than 6 month.I can't get my money 11544$ !I add my document image ID and every time forexOptimum staff declined it.They didn't withdraw my ! money 11544$ since march 2015 till today!!!

How could you invest so big amount to offshore regulated company? They're little known company among traders there you had to make a research on them before investing even a cent.

Dear Leyla,
We would like to mention, that our Technical department has checked and has proof that trading on your account is being performed from the same IP addresses as before - 195.216.213.71, 185.112.141.102
We also didn’t change passwords from your trading account and you are the only one person who has access to your trading account. So we don’t understand the point of your claim.
Thus we would like you to notice that your attempt to blame company in opening trades has absolutely no reason and real ground, moreover there are facts proving that trading is performed from the same IP addresses you have been using from the beginning of opening account in our company.
We have suspect that you try to use this deliberately false information in order to cancel the results of trade made by your trader, that is currently floating negative balance.
In case you trusted your personal secure data to anybody we recommend you to request to change your passwords immediately to restore control over your account. That would be far better than trying to blame company and use blackmailing on internet resources.
We would also like to remind you that delay in withdrawal of funds is connected directly with Azerbaijan government and regulation, which is not a company responsibility, we do want and try to provide you help with getting your money as soon as possible. And asking you to be patient, because this situation is being affected by the powers we can’t influence directly or not directly, while we are finding more legal ways to help you to receive your withdrawal without making problems with your government and avoid blocking this money by Azerbaijan authorities and banks (as it actually happens now with several clients).

You can write anything, you can not provide me evidence that the password has been changed from my IP address or the IP address of my trader, because you fraudulent organization! Only an idiot would put the deal while instability is on the gold in the 4 lots a fall! It is obviously, you made it,that would drain my money!!! Two days ago, I sent them request for restoring my password on metatrader, which has not yet been restored, and I still can not connect to my account and this transaction is currently still remains open!!!

Attachments

• smena porola.PNG
    smena porola.PNG
    153.7 KB · Views: 1
  • checking.PNG
    checking.PNG
    118 KB · Views: 1
  • daily confirmation.PNG
    daily confirmation.PNG
    123.6 KB · Views: 1
Boris, whatever the reason is, Leyla says she can't login and has requested a reset on her password. Is there any valid reason for not immediately providing this to her?

Once she has per passwords, is there any valid reason for delaying a withdrawal request from her?

Back