Resolved: ForexTime withdrawal taking much longer than it should.

AhmedMo

Recruit
First, I'd like to thank FxMaster and FPA for helping others get their money back.

While growing my account with FXTM, I used to withdraw a small amount of my profits like $5 to $16 and withdrawal never took more than 2 minutes to reach my PM wallet. Now I want to withdraw my entire balance of $737.17 for personal reasons but I can't. I request a withdrawal of $737.17 at 12.4.2023 2:43 AM broker time and it is still processing and it's almost 48 hours. Broker states that E-wallet withdrawals should be processed within 24 hours but FXTM was well known for sending me my funds in less than 2 minutes. Now it's almost 48 hours and I received nothing. I saw others at trust pilot posting negative reviews having the same issues (although some of these reviews are obviously fake) and I keep having these thoughts that they might be shutting down or going bankrupt and can no longer send people's funds. I messaged FXTM support numerous times and they are not helping me. I am in an emotional hell right now and I don't know what to do. I know $700 does not seem like a big deal for some people but a $1 is so valuable with respect to my countrie's week currency.

MyFXTM ID: 63229089
Transaction details:
NumberFrom AccountPayment SystemAmount *Date RequestedStatus
11057955141117160PerfectmoneyUSD 737.1712.04.2023 02:43Processing

Last edited:
First, I'd like to thank FxMaster and FPA for helping others get their money back.

While growing my account with FXTM, I used to withdraw a small amount of my profits like $5 to $16 and withdrawal never took more than 2 minutes to reach my PM wallet. Now I want to withdraw my entire balance of $737.17 for personal reasons but I can't. I request a withdrawal of $737.17 at 12.4.2023 2:43 AM broker time and it is still processing and it's almost 48 hours. Broker states that E-wallet withdrawals should be processed within 24 hours but FXTM was well known for sending me my funds in less than 2 minutes. Now it's almost 48 hours and I received nothing. I saw others at trust pilot posting negative reviews having the same issues (although some of these reviews are obviously fake) and I keep having these thoughts that they might be shutting down or going bankrupt and can no longer send people's funds. I messaged FXTM support numerous times and they are not helping me. I am in an emotional hell right now and I don't know what to do. I know $700 does not seem like a big deal for some people but a $1 is so valuable with respect to my countrie's week currency.

MyFXTM ID: 63229089
Transaction details:
NumberFrom AccountPayment SystemAmount *Date RequestedStatus
11057955141117160PerfectmoneyUSD 737.1712.04.2023 02:43Processing
@ForexTime (FXTM) can we have your attention here, please?

Problem solved. They finally sent me the full amount.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to .
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Problem solved. They finally sent me the full amount.
This is wonderful news, Ahmed! As we've informed to you through our direct communication, FXTM always looks out for our clients and we do our best to improve services and resolve issues ASAP.

As you rightly mentioned, FXTM prides itself with processing funds and releasing withdrawals within the promised time-frame but yes, we are not perfect and we may face technical issues. But we will ensure that you get your funds ASAP and we're sorry for the delay you faced.

We look forward to welcome you back when you're ready to return to trading, Ahmed :)

Back